(Non)Battle Arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Squarenips, Jul 11, 2014.

1. ben

ben Active Member

i dont have a fb acct mine got sec lock a bout 3 to 4 years ago saying someone tryed to hack it ...

2. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

It was made more of an issue by him posting in the PC world chat. That's the in-game audience I wanted to be made aware of this. Many of them don't come here at all but they all read what he was saying and what he was defending. I was just responding in here to get him to keep posting more there and perhaps motivate some of them to come to the forum about this issue.

3. ben

ben Active Member

well i no on kanoplay 2 pc a few players had very high def before battle arena came out ... and after battle arena came out they made it alot more stronger over there att to give them more def stance time ... to me they earn every bit of it and not a thing should be made deffrent to them ... we all must remember we and kano wants to keep it fair to all players ...

4. Old Salt

You're clouding the issue. No one is talking about taking anyone's defensive time away. All we are saying is the benchmarks need to be raised to qualify for end of Arena ranking prizes. That's it. You can keep your defensive mode, you just gotta fight more in the Arena, get some kills, more attacks, you know.... participate.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No one is saying that if someone built their game for the arena to have a long defense time, they shouldn't use it but on the flip side, They also need to participate more, then they can go hide. I don't care about the arena as much as some do and I DO NOT even consider the arena when placing my skill points.

Old Salt likes this.
  6. ben

ben Active Member

far as how people place there skills is up to them ... like i say to people on the game sorry a bout your luck ... to me it should stay the same for them and we all no thats 100 hits ... they should not be punnish for there build ... and thats what is being asked here ...

7. Kirsten

Well if that is what you think is being discussed ,you are mistaken,what is being discussed is that players need to be alittle more engaged in the arena if they join, so not sure why you think anyone would be punished if they fought "" alittle ""more before going into def mode.;) You were the one who mentioned that some players built their game for the arena, I just responded that I don't do that, the regular game holds more interest for me personally.

Old Salt likes this.
  8. ben

ben Active Member

the rules state 100 att ... so yes they do battle ... and if they want to ride it out they are still by the rules kano has place in ba ...

9. Kirsten

Rules are meant to be broken ,tweaked or changed,nothing is set in stone,you may recall that there was no 100 fights when the arena started way back when, so there ya go, things change, people adapt.It is:) The way of the world. You can keep saying you don't want change and I can keep saying it would be nice if it does :)

10. ben

ben Active Member

you say rules are meant to be broken really now ... i beleave that they can be change but myself i think it should be left alone ...

11. Kirsten

it is a saying "Rules are meant to be broken" ,ya never heard of that saying lol

Westcoast Gurl likes this.
  12. Old Salt

The rules were already changed once. When the Arena first started you didn't have to meet a minimum requirement. They put in the 100 hits after a load of accounts that didn't participate in the Arena finished in the top twenty. And they did it to try to address non-playing accounts cluttering up the top spots. Well now we are trying to address that again. Sometimes you need to go back and update it once more because we are still having the same problem except now its "barely" playing accounts cluttering up the top spots.

13. ben

ben Active Member

mitch can we please have a dev look at this thread please ...

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Considering that we're heading into the weekend the likelihood of that happening immediately is low, however I already made a note of it earlier today to discuss this thread with them again.

15. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Something needs to change & most know this - I wonder if it would be possible to send every player a ballot to vote which changes they would like to have in arena? like the news letter Kano sends out, reason I say this is because most players have problems getting in the forum, the #1 reason none players finish so well is not only defense mode but a lot of other factors as well, much of which is in other threads, just curious if a voting ballot can be done? may take a while to see the results but the players would decide instead of the few of us that can use the forum...............

Westcoast Gurl and Kirsten like this.
  16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Huh? Everyone can use the forums, they just need to make a account which takes 2 mins to respond on threads. :eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Kirsten

I have friends who cannot seem to get into the forum ,they can read it but not post ,something is wrong with their Forum accounts ,no clue why .

18. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

I also have friends that have tried many times to get into forums to vote on things & they have no clue as to why they cant get in, as a matter of fact I had to get mi7ch to help me a while back lol, not everyone has the time I do & give up after trying for what seems like hours to sign in here :eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  19. ben

ben Active Member

if it is held ouitside of forums it could be alt abuse not a good ideal t say ...

20. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Lol Kano has said it has ways to determine alts better now so how would sending a ballot to every player & voting on it make any difference with the majority of real players? verses the alt players? what ever gets the most votes gets changed, the way it is now? less then 20 people ever vote on anything in these forums, I wonder why? should 20 people determining how the game is played for all players?

Better yet? on the ballot have a place to put your player id, name rank & serial number so Kano knows who you are in case they forget who they sent it too :D

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
    Kirsten likes this.