[VC] No TGIF for this week?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jaegermeister, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

Are we not doing these anymore?
    I have a question about the April calendar.
    What is the steaming pile supposed to represent?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There was none last week either

3. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

This week in VC .... FB 12 ... KP2 5 ... the usual newish :) and we are playing nice and we working on it ... and lame joke ...

Irnbru likes this.
  4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

There ... done! :)

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Nice job on the TGIF Kel, but you forgot to mention the exciting changes that could be in store for April! War mode could , maybe someday in our future be having some exciting new changes making it enticing to more players. Raids might take an extended hiatus until the game balance is restored, and most exciting of all, well uh, anyone who can go for 1 month without a chat suspension will be granted a nice bundle of FPs! Weeeeeee! This was your April Fools update on future items not yet in our queue :p

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Poop, I would assume.

Or chocolate mousse with an extremely pungent minty scent.

7. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i've never seen magicians use chocolate mousse with a minty scent in their acts. :confused:

8. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

and I have never seen Kano go so long without regularly timed Friday night TGIF's. Makes me wonder what is really going on at Kano Headquarters. To much time spent gathering up profits off raid driven players to figure out how to balance the chocolate mouse with a nice minty scent? Sorry, just really hoping Kano does not go the same route as Zynga. No communication is a bad thing.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am seeing Kano go out of their way for the mafia war players from Zynga, which is closing the game down in June, and they are coming here in droves, to LCN mob wars

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm working on other projects which take up most of my time. Everything that we have to announce is put in the forums or in-game news so nobody is missing anything. Plus I'm still answering posts in the forums. The TGIFs are summaries of the all the news I put out in the forums/in-game news anyways, just in one spot.