No answer to tickets

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Crazy Inuit, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

Sent a ticket several days ago but have not gotten an answer so far :(

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I hear ya on that lol

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Our response time has taken a little bit of a hit recently as we onboard new members to the Support team but the good news is this should get better very soon. We appreciate everyone's patience during this transition and understand that it is frustrating.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

sent one September 1st and still no response

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

what they need is Chat so that we can get a quicker response basically it is like a Facebook Chat Group thingy!! figure i put out this suggestion!

6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I've always had timely responses when I've opened tickets in the past. For a game which is offered for free (yes I know many of us do pay for extras) support really is pretty darn good. I've played free games in the past and support responses could take months if at all. Of course those games no longer exist. Sometimes a follow up doesn't hurt especially if you opened a ticket around a holiday as I'm sure tickets stack up a bit during those times. Long story short a little understanding for your fellow man.

mi7ch likes this.
  7. Shield T

Shield T New Member

Hello you guys. Sent my ticket on the 6th. Any Devs on duty ?

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

that would be a nightmare for Kano and if I were Kano I would not want to work there if that idea were implemented lol

Justin the killer likes this.
  9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Devs don't respond to tickets, just like Support doesn't change any gameplay elements. And artists just do artwork, apparently.

10. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

true dat i wasnt thinking before i wrote this but i have to agree with you haha

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry again about the wait time on tickets; as Smack mentioned we've staffed up in that department and are getting back up to speed. I'll see if Scoughman and I can pitch in next week and get some responses out. :)

Kirsten likes this.