[All] newsletters

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by neill1990, Jul 24, 2013.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

in kano games you are allowed to set one email to receive newsletters to get a free item and either a boost for energy/stam or an item with a gold boost. that is awesome that you guys do that but since i use the same email for both my facebook and kano.play myspace i cant get the rewards on both platforms. so my suggestion is if you are receiving a newsletter AND useing the same email for both platforms to receive from then i think that there should be a link for myspace and facebook so you can get the reward for both platforms. because as it is now i am only able to get my reward for myspace and not facebook wich sucks. so if you guys at kano could can you either send out 2 emails to people like me who use the same email on both or just include the rewards for both platforms in one.

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You can have the same email for both KanoPlay servers 1 (FB) & 2 (MS). What has likely occurred here is that you have not gotten your email for your Facebook account yet. They are actively being sent so you should hopefully see this in the next few days.

3. most of mine are not working but i been sent soem links in face book and i got them that way but those links are what they have chosen .. not sure why i got the email but they are not working the one for viking clan kanoplay is not working

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Jenny can you please PM me examples of the links that are not working for you? If there is an issue with these links I would like to get to the bottom of it quickly!

Cheers

5. sorry i have no idea how to PM in here i barley make it in here some times . but i got the e-mails and i go to choose but it dont take me to them some have with no problems . and i had some player post a link which i then been able to get rewards with but as i said be4 it's what they have chosen ..

6. ........did you get this yet? https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/rewards/collect/43?utm_campaign=seasonal_newsletter ..this is one i was sent in face book because i couldn't not use mine

7. I have not gotten any of my newletters ... I play on kanoplay, facebook, AND kongregate and use the same email for all 3 .... I got the link for the facebook newletters from a mobbie, and a link for kanoplay, but no one seems to have the kongregate link?

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

That link works fine. This is what I got as a response.

Congratulations! Your loyalty has earned you:
    1x Turbo Shotgun
    45 Stamina​

If you have already collected a newsletter reward from a link that was shared with you then the one in your email will not work anymore. For example if I click on the link you posted again I now see this message which means I have already collected.

FAILMENTO!
    Thank you for your loyalty, but you have already collected this reward. Check our App Page and Twitter often for more rewards.​

9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The sending of these newsletters takes a bit of time. We have thousands and thousands of emails to process and we are unable to blast out an email to everyone at once. For Kong however we may not have started sending those yet. I will have to confirm this for you in the morning.

10. thank you Smack. I will pass the word on to everyone that is wondering that I run across.

11. well maybe you could post in here with links to choose for those that cant seem to get them or not gotten them at all .. as i said i cant get my VC kanoplay to work .. it's my main acct ..and app .. i gotten emails for face book and some have not worked but bc others are postng links i have been able to get something

12. Choose One Package...
    ENERGY REFILL
    LOYALTY ITEM
    Silver Tooth Dagger
    CHOOSE STAMINA REFILL
    LOYALTY ITEM
    Silver Tooth Dagger
    CHOOSE GOLD REFILL
    LOYALTY ITEM
    Silver Tooth Dagger
    CHOOSE
    KanoPlay.com this what i see but it not working i keep chosen one but no go ..it wait till morning to try again/

13. --------- pss i also see the same thing for mob wars kanoplay not working

14. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I use the same e-mail address for all 3 networks, could it not be set for future newsletters to have the collect link for all 3 networks.
    And make it so others using the same e-mail for multiple networks only receive one e-mail...so you won't be sending as many?

15. neill1990

yep that is exactly what this idea is about. putting it simple just makeing it easier for kano

16. Eric

Eric Administrator

Thanks for the feedback, our system was originally made to be network specific, there are also restrictions as to what promotions or cross network advertising we can do with some emails so we're bound to keep things separate at them moment. As we develop these campaigns though we will work to make it as seamless as we can for the players to collect rewards.

17. neill1990

for the people that dont receive the email for some reason can i make a thread or you guys make a thread only for newsletters and have the links on the thread so even though we dont get the email we can still get the rewards. because someone earlier posted a link to get the stamina reward for lcn. or an easier way could be when whatever kano member posts the newsletter poll just include the link to the rewards in that thread. would make it really easy that way

18. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

At the bottom of the newsletter there is a link: Having trouble viewing this? View in your browser.
    Just click on that link, and you will be able to collect.

19. john garry

john garry New Member

where do u give your e mail to recieve newsletter i being playing roughly 2 years and 2 my knowledge have never recieved 1!

20. neill1990

where the logo of pirate clan or whatever other kano game you are playing to the right there will be a small button that says settings. click on that and a screen will pop up and in the settings you can change your email address, then they should start sending you the seasonal newsletters.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

john garry likes this.