New Type of Bounty a Delayed Bounty

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Brad Jessome, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Brad Jessome

Brad Jessome Member

Hey Mitch and Kano. How about a delayed bounty in all Kano Games ? What I mean is you can put a bounty on someone even after they are dead but it does not go off or post until they the player rejuvenate and come back too life . Is it possible ?

Mary Lou and Friendly Fire like this.
  2. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

that sounds like fun! love it!

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

No from me keep it at the original like it already is...an this is a dumb Idea this aint Mafia Wars where they stay up for ages..unless if u can explain more about it actually..no offense for the Dumb word i always quote something crazy..lol

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  4. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well sounds fun but, so bounty will only be go off once the mobster dead yea? but there might be practical issues like what happens to the rigs? and no explanation of we can use the rigs again even though we're dead right? so does that mean at the time we rig them when we healed up what will happen to the attacker?

ex.
    I'm dead in the game.
    Mr. A hits list me when I'm dead

when I log in I check my feed and realize that I have been placed on hit list. So I rig him. what happens next?
    It looks a bit off if that rig didn't applied because if someone can hit a dead mobster someone dead may also be able to rig their lister.

well idea is fun but not workable

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well i hope this dont fall thru cause i dont wanna be bounty if i am dead that would be the most stupidity crap i ever see if they would fell thru this...an it wouldnt be fair at all cause u know when players wants to stay dead that night i rather stay dead an not be placed on no bounty board...this better not go thru or i will be Pissed an they will Hear from me big time..

Kirsten likes this.