[ZS] new support on fb?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by funnyman, Aug 21, 2015.

1. funnyman

funnyman Member

so for some time now when you needs to get in thouch with kano over any thing you would have to wait 1 day minimum and some 3 days......

this is where i do not understand why they do not just use the fb for a close talk with the person in hand and troubles could be fixed in a second......

if its a ban or if its a mistake made on account( buy an un by misclick on mouse, same as upgrade made because freeze screen, or heck even a deletion of ones sq and hireds) this would also get the player back on track playing game at once and therefor making kano some money again......

ty all for listening to my rant....

the funnyman

PS: catch you on the flipside

2. Yes but that is too hands on and close interaction .....let alone handy for player;)

3. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

Maybe less mistakes would happen if they did the "are you sure button" after every purchase, sale or anything before buying a crate by mistake or an item or even selling a hired or selling an item. This would solve 50% of the ticket issues. But if it means doing something constructive and beneficial to the players, I wouldnt count on it