New Raid Bosses?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Zombiefried, May 6, 2015.

1. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

I know this may not be a popular topic at the moment but, I was curious if there were any plans for higher adventure Raid Bosses? I have noticed all of the current Raids are from the first four adventures. Is there a plan for Raids from adventures five through eight and so on? Who knows, they might even be a good way to replace BA, if it is deemed unacceptable by too many players. Thanks.

Chasity likes this.
  2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We had originally planned to switch around the Locations in which keys could drop, but we found that it was simpler to just leave things as they are (that and there was some confusion around the Atlantis Location which has an Adventure that drops a key item). :)

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  3. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Okay, thanks.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I am glad we use adventures that need very little energy needed, otherwise no one would even bother to open them considering how much energy it can take to get just one key

Mabest and Chasity like this.
  5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I wouldn't want BA replaced or done away with, as I enjoy participating in it. :)

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  6. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

DEAR GOD NOOOOOO I can spend 4-7 k on keys now please I beg of you no higher energy req adventures my poor claws couldnt bring myself too even try

diva of destruction and Chasity like this.
  7. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

They could just make the drop rate scale with the energy requirement of the job. But it does seem like a waste of developer effort to change this.

8. Kirsten

They can't ,what about new players going thru these adventures for regular game play. :)

9. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

I wouldn't be against very low level players being able to open one. Too many open one, without understanding how it works and then they can't get it killed.

10. Kirsten

I gotta agree with you there, but I wonder if even make a level threshold at this point would help to many raid account that are over 2k in VC and PC ( done during a few days of any raid event) already the damage is done, but maybe for the future of what is left of the games, a threshold wouldn't hurt.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It, uh, already does that, actually. ;)

12. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I think you misunderstood, if the adventure costed 140 energy instead of 33, the drop rate on a key would have to be 50% or with my luck every key would cost 7K energy.. I actually feel i am jinxed when it comes to getting keys lol I have heard tales of "i got all mine on 700 energy" not here buddy I dont think I have ever done it under 4k

Marius and Chasity like this.
  13. Marius

Marius Member

I've given up even trying to get the keys and just help other players' bosses instead. The problems will come when more people stop trying too, and the actual amount of bosses available to share just drop away. I'd be happier if the drop rate was much higher.

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  14. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I think eventually more players will see this also about the drop key ratio still being an issue. But funny thing is it seems to drop better for mid range and lowers then higher players. A lot of us have noticed that. So when more players stop doing their own raids and helping fewer raids yes kano will look into the key issue once again.

George Burd likes this.
  15. adlib2

adlib2 New Member

I never have problems with Keys dropping and typically open 3 Raids myself and complete 50 or more of others. Raids are a great deal; why would anyone wish to limit them?

16. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I opened a raid once at level 4k+ it took me over 6k energy, so that will be the only time I tried to get the keys

George Burd likes this.
  17. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I went to the effort of getting all the keys in the last raid, thousands of energy invested in doing it and then I forgot to summon the boss!! Wasnt happy! lol!

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  18. Kirsten

OMG you nut :p

Chasity likes this.
  19. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

lol! It wasnt my finest hour! If you cant laugh at yourself though - who can you laugh at?!

diva of destruction and Chasity like this.
  20. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

at least you can turn your keys in to get 1000 xp or so, it's almost the same as if you did open one yourself.