New profil crashes raid boss

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Lautrea, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Lautrea

Lautrea New Member

Hey there, just got this player : GreenBolls Nasty in my raid helpers, and he crashes it twice, but not only mine, i saw him in several raids.
    Can you help ?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Do not post to the public, invite trusted friends, who understand how the raid bosses work, that is the only way to avoid this issue. And list this person killing the raid health over and over and over ,although I can almost bet this player is a "" raid boss"" player who won't be around till the next raid boss event. Every game has them.

3. Lautrea

Lautrea New Member

Well, we're facing a huge lack of players on the Kong/AG server.
    According to the last world boss Circus freak, we have at best 435 active slayers (you may reduce this number due to multiple accounts). It's getting harder and harder for players to keep this game alive and i'm not sure that's the "deal with it" answer is the best way to keep the players active...

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

IMO a non social network will probably never have a lot of players,is never gonna be a big as a social network like FB, Myspace faced the same problems when FB was introduced years ago,to the point that Myspace deleted all it's gaming connections in the end,and left the few players and Kano scrambling, just like when HI5 closed the doors.

RainSunGone likes this.
  5. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

agreed kirsten... come to FB 100's of new accts since the introduction of raids there ;)

Kirsten likes this.