New location

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SHO KOSUGI, Aug 30, 2014.

1. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

It's getting boring in Vegas.. There is nothing there to kill anymore. Can we go to somewhere near the beaches? perhaps Hawaii? :):)

2. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Berlin or Tokyo

3. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

How about Amsterdam :p or my town Maastricht love to see that one :rolleyes:

Wanda van den Hoogen likes this.
  4. Mr Wiggles

Mr Wiggles New Member

Even better, Salt Lake City (Utah). You know that is the best idea ever.

5. Yes Amsterdam would be great, windmills, tulips and ofcourse nederwiet :p..... come on Kano pick the Netherlands :)

Aapje, L1LOne and RainSunGone like this.
  6. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Nauru..........................................................

7. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

wouldnt take long to clear it of zombies :p

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

hahaha... now with one single Outbreak I have like 45,992 Zombies Killed :)))

AlterEgoT likes this.
  9. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

please tell us how soon before a new outbreak is coming its been a while

10. Player on Kong

Player on Kong New Member

Are we only going to get a new location every 1/2 year now ??? Been 5 months since Las Vegas came.
    If I should describe it with a word. "LAME"
    Thanks for nothing.

11. RainSunGone

i believe they're working on a lot of things for the whole game atm, not just the top 10% of players... im sure another location will be coming soon...

12. Player on Kong

Player on Kong New Member

Ohh Maybe you can tell me the last thing that was developed for the top 10% besides new locations. LMFAO they haven't done that since they made the 20 hired squad. So don't be a smart azz. Everything they develop benefits the lower levels most of all, witch is okay. But to ignore the top 10% is still "LAME"

13. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Why do the 10% top some special threatment? I dont see the point of that! We need more players not thinking of or own skin.... And yes i`m in the top 10% of those players. And yes there is not mutch to do for me. Except trying to get the "last" archivements. Still i think the passsing of this game is ok. It can be better but its ok.

Kirsten likes this.
  14. RainSunGone

maybe you havent been paying attention, the raid bosses are pretty much for the big players to my understanding and are coming out in the next week or 2... sorry they're not catering to you, maybe you should put a support ticket in to get an answer ;)

L1LOne and Kirsten like this.
  15. RainSunGone

not to mention all the changes in progress to the Battle Arena, which is also for the high level players :p

L1LOne and Kirsten like this.
  16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

What are the few who even are playing there on a basically on a fairly new platform already leveled themselves past the the last location?? already , see that is the problem with people leveling in such a hurry. Yeah a tad sarcastic but actually curious :p

L1LOne and RainSunGone like this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey folks, we know that there are some who would appreciate a new location, but it's unlikely we'll release one before this Christmas due to other projects that are taking priority (like BA changes or the Raid Boss, as RainSunGone mentioned). Once we're in early 2015 I'll ask the developers to look into adding something into the schedule. :)

RainSunGone likes this.
  18. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Can we expect anything else this year, like new achievements or just only BA changes and the Raid Boss?

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There are some achievements waiting in the wings that I'm trying to get the developers to make time for, but for releases the BA and the Raid Boss are the only guarantees that I know of.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  20. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

We need more acivments for stamina , health, attack and defense