[LCN] New Location now available: Los Angeles!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Scoughman, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Craft items, Job items for the upper cities need to have more powerful items, item's for monthly cal. and the other rush cal. need to be equal to the latest limited items remember kano we can only get a limited number of these period why cant the monthly the one that we only get 1 of in the first place why cant it carry insane number one that would take awhile for the limited items to catch up to, used to being a upper level gave you a power advantage but now day's with the changes in stats you have made the difference is dramatic and until your a daily players your stats and numbers only show useless information and not actually total improvement in our overall stats. We asked for things to change and again feels like smoke being blown at us, the only changed you have made is more informative crap for the raid to induce people to spend maybe alittle more to get a better item. Youve done nothing with the crafting you have done nothing to help change the effect you have caused by dramatic increases so rapidly in stats of our items

Adrian93 likes this.
  2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The new boss is coming today or tomorrow?

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Kano/Apps Community Manager

Should be today. :)

Gazember likes this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

5 months after the location was rolled out the boss will be available? Wow.

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

On the Los Angeles Properties page there is missing the Travel to Port Haven button.

AXXO likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Kano/Apps Community Manager

Thanks, I'll get that added in. :)

7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Kano, you are very funny :Do_O
    neg142.JPG

8. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

lol its up to almost -1200 now

9. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

Where the heck is the port haven announcement? I added the items to the online doc but an announcement would still be nice.

10. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Port Haven is almost finished. You did not notice it?
    We really need another place!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  11. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

no, I've looked for it. This los angeles one seems to be the newest. My spreadsheet has enough holes needing to be filled in the upper levels as it is. lol