[VC] New Location: Midgard - Odin's Ravens!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

so? keep adding to stamina anyway, your daily rewards and stamina boosts will be higher, in the long run youll still end up with more stamina than you currently have to work with

2. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Eric - are you actually being serious?

3. Demonik1

deadly.....lets say you stay at the cap and someone else keeps going and adds 10k to stamina...thats roughly 5700 stams a day vs 7500 from the stamina boost...a difference of 1800 stams a day...multiply that times 365....now, you want to tell me that wouldnt make a difference? man, i thought you were a bit smarter than that John....thats not even including the daily rewards

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

lol...partial daily rewards and boosts once a day dont even come close to making up for a refill.....it would be insane for a daily player to keep going on stam well in excess of the cap. Sy...i still cant stop laughing

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

well I know for me in one of the games I have played over 3 years , every damn day, never missing a day, have spent enough prob to buy some nice furniture ,don't use a leveling partner and am over Level 5,000 halfway to level 6,000 , I am "dedicated to my game ) or obsessed, whatever, whichever,but to say that only high levels are dedicated is a misnomer for alot of players I know.

6. Demonik1

lol i guess losing out on approx a million stams a year is laughable to some people haha

7. polishpimp

No matter how much u add to stamina your rewards/boosts are still never going to exceed the cap...so all that extra SP to stam would be wasted. Besides that....adding that much more to stam is going to mean your neglecting something else. The minimum benefit is far out weighed by the negatives incurred IMO. Ide rather remain strong in every department and if I need more stamina I simply pony up the the 10 FP....I cant Pony up FP in the other categories such as att, def and health.

8. Demonik1

people add to what they need....if youre at the cap, chances are youre out of range for most attackers/defenders so to continue to add to stats that arent needed is pointless. if i can beat everyone easily and noone can beat me then why on earth would i keep adding to attack and defense? add to things that are needed...health, stamina and from what ive been hearing from the highers about adventures, energy.....idc what the cap is, you can never have enough stamina, its the lifeblood of the game

9. polishpimp

Stamina is indeed the lifeblood but it is capped....at a point it becomes wasteful for a daily player to continue to add to it. As far as the other attributes such as Def. and Att. they play vital roles in other areas besides just attacking other players. They play a role with bosses, arena perks and total team strength when it comes to wars. In addition Def. also helps when riding the bounty and increased attack betters ones chances at bounty kills, battle kills and slaps to name a few.