[VC] NEW IDEAS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Craig KillZZ, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Craig KillZZ

Craig KillZZ Member

There are several things that need to be updated and upgraded. The BEST way to do this is to Listen to the members that have been Here and Take this Viking Game SERIOUSLY. Things like new 'canned' messages. NEW "Hidden" ways to get Extra Rewards for going the extra mile. After you have a proven track record (TIME) Spent actually playing, for more than just a few months, maybe more than just a year. Time playing Viking and Time searching the inner game! These are the people we want to Help us Make New ways of Rewarding people who WANT this to be a LASTing game, that WILL Keep people PLAYing year after year. DROP YOUR IDEAS HERE.. I have Plenty of thoughts, Plenty of NEW IDEAS, but I want to HERE From members that ENJOY this game and Want to Improve on our Solid Base. Members Have expressed their own IDEAS thru the years, Ideas that do More than just keep it GOing, I want New Ways to KEEP players ATTENTION.. and give Rewards to those that Play.. Throw me your BEST IDEAS, and lets see How WE Can Make Viking the Greatest game Ever...
    READ & Then FEED ME YOUR BEST IDEAS.. (( Please dont clog this up with Personal wants & desires..)) Write me ideas that will Help EVERYONE !

Think about what keeps you Coming Back... Maybe Like Stacking - Where 2 or even 3 things must be done in order to collect? EXample: If you have your 5 elite chieftains, and you add another 15 elite chieftains (total 20) thats yours Plus 15 other guild members, and you ALSO have Helped 20 guild members with their boss's, then you get a reward of extra Skill points.. OR what about Adding to your Empire EVERY day for 5 days in a Row, and also during those same 5 days, have Helped 20 of your own guild members with adventures AND 20 Boss's, then a Special Reward of either cash or skill points..? FEED me New ways to Reward players that GO the extra mile.. FEED ME. your BEST IDEAS.

I also like the Idea of adding some New messages to the same ole same ole messages that we keep sending to everyone, when you are in the Heat of battle, or someone has really helped you, or got into your way?? What about people who always ditch out of battle or are so far ahead of you in levels you have no chance or thought of attacking> What would you like to say to them?? Remember to keep cussing out and keep it clean enough for everyone. We want Viking to be for everyone... Think before to Reply, try and keep your posts short and to the point, not like my explanations above...hahahaha Give us your fresh Ideas and before Posting, read them so they make sense.. The longer you have Been Playing the Better.. Give some Ideas on what higher levels could do and what lower levels could do to everyone, without getting stomped on...hahaha EnJoY.

2. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I would like to see them do away with the "canned messages" all together. Let people say what they want, how they want and when they want to both mobbies and non mobbies alike

Justin the killer likes this.
  3. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

that will never happen, because of complaints about spam abuse or making threats with free-form messages.

4. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

The solution to that is already in play, its the almighty block user button......let the users decide how they wish to be communicated with and with whom.

5. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i know, but for some reason, it seems that there is a "fear" of bullying/excessive trash talking/inappropriate threatening messages, anyway.

6. KurtDexter

KurtDexter Member

what about the others like having a good message.

7. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

it doesn't matter what the majority wants, TPTB know what's best for us simple gamers.

8. yes..and those that dish it out yet cant take it...

9. Fun Stuff

Fun Stuff New Member

An addition to the Leaderboard, maybe call it Battle Kill Percentage. Display the percentage of Battle Kills you have based on the number of Battle Wins would be cool??

10. Fun Stuff

Fun Stuff New Member

Anyone dispute this awesomeness?

11. gcalin93

gcalin93 New Member

hi guys,
    Do you know that moment when you have your stamina and energy full ( ex: 3204/3000 Energy, 5020/4804 Stamina) because you just got your daily boost and in that moment you level up?
    well, my "problem" is that when you lvl up, there should be 5 rewards ( You have reached Level 9479. The Gods have awarded you with: +1 Favor Points +5 Skill Points ,5k health, 500 energy, 50 stamina) , but , since you already have full energy and stamina, your so called reward just vanish away..your 500 energy and 50 stamina just doesnt add up to you energy/stamina bar.
    Dont you thing that this should change ? and add an uptdate that should allow that. ( ex afther lvl up: energy: 3704 , stamina 5070).
    And plus, i thing that you guys should also increase this rewards..at least for higher level, or something like that.
    Thank you guys! :) (i posted it again here, sorry for didnt saw thie early)