[ZS] New Fortitude and Climb the Corporate Ladder Achievements

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, May 25, 2012.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

In preparation for the Fight Arena new Fortitude Achievements have been released!

We also threw in some level achievements for good measure!

Fortitude Achievements
    20,000 Health - 15 SP / 15k XP / 5 UN
    35,000 Health - 15 SP / 20k XP / 5 UN
    50,000 Health - 15 SP / 25k XP / 5 UN

2,000 Energy - 10 SP / 15k XP / 5 UN
    3,000 Energy - 10 SP / 20k XP / 5 UN
    4,000 Energy - 10 SP / 25k XP / 5 UN

1,500 Stamina - 15 SP / 15k XP / 5 UN
    2,000 Stamina - 15 SP / 20k XP / 5 UN
    2,500 Stamina - 15 SP / 25k XP / 5 UN

1,000 Attack - 15 SP / 15k XP / 5 UN
    2,500 Attack - 15 SP / 20k XP / 5 UN
    5,000 Attack - 15 SP / 25k XP / 5 UN
    10,000 Attack - 25 SP / 30k XP / 10UN

1,000 Defense - 15 SP / 15k XP / 5 UN
    2,500 Defense - 15 SP / 20k XP / 5 UN
    5,000 Defense - 15 SP / 25k XP / 5 UN
    10,000 Defense - 25 SP / 30k XP / 10UN

Climb the Corporate Ladder Achievements
    Level 3,125 Completed - 20 SP / $800 mil / 70k XP / 25 UN
    Level 3,250 Completed - 20 SP / $900 mil / 75k XP / 25 UN
    Level 3,375 Completed - 20 SP / $1,000 mil / 80k XP / 25 UN
    Level 3,500 Completed - 20 SP / $1,100 mil / 90k XP / 25 UN

Any feedback? If so, you know what to do!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas: http://bit.ly/zs_kaforum
    Facebook Connect: http://bit.ly/zs_forum_fc

MySpace: http://mysp.ac/zs_ms_forum

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Now there's something that will need hard work. Lucky me, energy is already complete.

3. RAGM

RAGM Member

only thing i have to say bad about this is

energy. why put in achievements (REWARDING ALTS!!!!!)

bad move.

4. Jessica

Jessica Member

I like the new achievements but I have to wonder about the stamina amounts since it only refills to 1k each level. Does that mean you would maybe consider upping stamina refill for higher levels? Probably not but I can dream at least. :p

5. This is HUGE!!!
    Can't wait to see what else comes down the pipeline
    Thanks

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

Well i have only one major issue with this...

Only 1000 stamina refills upon a level up. With so many people now above the lvl 1200 rank where 1000 stamina is actually useful. Maybe now we will see the refill limit bumped up in a major way... like up to the 2500 achievment? :) :) :)

7. slave

slave Member

thank you for the release of achievements, not quite what i was hoping for but these also were way overdue, now if you can release some veteran achievements in a few other areas, I for one, will be quite satisfied.
    counter attacks, top squad achievements, gps earned, bosses, id really like to see a veteran achievement for the world boss, something for hitlist wins (since you track that...)

and on another note, really like to see you guys get something going on a faction boss, similiar to world boss, but only faction can hit it.

thanks
    your friendly neighborhood,
    slave

8. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Just for comparison's sake. On PC/VC/MW you get 50 stam per level and the achievement goes up to 1500. And with Stamina boosts and daily reward Stamina, you get much stamina if you have higher stamina.

I'd say it's an incentive to build your character different from the rest and maybe try out some things.

9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Yep, more achievements on the way!

Hitlist wins is one I will add as a suggestion.

Faction boss is something we have had on the ideas list for a while but keeps getting knocked down for higher priority projects, it is on there though.

10. alka

alka Banned

Reward for Energy sucks. Why reward shoppers?
    Stamina. Does this mean you'll up this to 2.5k?

11. Rudl Popudl

Rudl Popudl Member

Can you pls trigger the achievements without players having to spend skillpoints? A collect reward button (like faction bonus) would be nice...

btw, why are there corresponding energy achievements for the first 4 stamina rewards, but not for the last one. 2500 stam should imho go with 5000 energy or not exist at all. Other than that, you did quite a good job regarding the "General" tab, I guess the others will follow...

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  12. I would just like to lean a helping hand here and make sure everyone knows that in order to collect the New Achievement you have completed prior to the release of this up-date you must assign at least 1 skill point into the attribute you are owed an achievement.

Example:
    You have 2,500 attack (prior to release) and have not received the new achievements, place 1 skill point into attack and you will receive the new achievements.

13. slave

slave Member

Rudl,
    without knowing and predicting everything....i am betting there is not a corresponding nrg achievment past 4000, because they dont have plans on increasing the energy refill past that, but i am betting they are going to raise the amount of stamina they will refill on level up to 2500. again im not all knowing, but that is what i would do....

we cant continue to play this game forever on 1000 stamina.....

slave

14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We currently do not have any plans to raise the stamina, we may look at different amounts for different level tiers in the future. Players are incentivized to increase stamina beyond 1k to make the most of stamina boosts, daily rewards and future promos/offers (what future promos?)...

15. Rudl Popudl

Rudl Popudl Member

Understood Kendall, but what about the (missing) achievement for 5000 energy? The emphasis on stam is already taken care of: 15 instead of 10 statpoints per new achievement - thats btw fine with me. Just care about some balance here.

((Secondly I dont want to spend any more statpoints on certain skills, so pls give us another possibility to get these new achievements.))
    Problem solved - Big Thx to Dan from Zombie Slayer Support

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  16. slave

slave Member

cuz spending that one skill point....wow that will really mess up your build....you know to spend one to get 15???????

17. slave

slave Member

its not enough incentive to spend two skill pts above 1000 stamina kendall, and to see it not refill, i cant believe many will take that incentive, just not worth the payback to put skill pts into a category and not see them refilled when you level, i am sure there are many like me that feel the same way, as i said, at some point you have to raise the stamina regen level when you do level, because otherwise ......there will be nothing to put pts towards but attack/defense, youve capped everything else...

18. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

whether there will be new achievements?

19. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

Why the stamina achievement is way overrated than the energy achievement??? It would be much proper if the stamina achievement is like this 500, 750, 1000, 1500 and 2000... and I think there is less than 1% of all players in zombie slayer app has 1.5k stamina right now not to mention 2k stamina!

Last edited: May 30, 2012
  20. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

I myself love the new achievements. Keeps the game interesting and less boring. And gives me new goals to reach. Thumbs up Kano