New font in FB interface/battle message location

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Kel the Merciful King, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is a bug or a feature ... when someone attacks you now, since you changed the interface today, the attack shows up at the top left and is barely visible. If someone is being attacked by two people, it might not be that easy to see who is attacking you, or attack them back from way up there. The good part of the bug/feature, is that there is no shift in the bounty/attack area when you are attacked or I guess a counter attack works. Decisions, decisions ....

2. no bug lol.this was mentioned already.

3. new attack messages comes up like ninja and go away like dust in the wind so i feel no pain that way hahaha

4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I guess my point is, if you are swift in the old ways, you could get in on the attacker, real fast. Now, well, it might mean they knock you down before you can get back at them, and for sure unless I adjust the screen resolution (control - scroll wheel), I am not going see if a pesky soon to be a dead low health model chainer (evil grin) is joining the party. Going to have to monitor my kills ;) and rivals more!