[LCN] New Feature: Power Heal

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Dean Djbeady Riley

Dean Djbeady Riley New Member

i am mortified by this new feature !!! ive been working on my health for nearly 8-9 months at the expense of other skills i could have been spending it on i got myself a good punch so i can help get kills in war mode and being alot lower in levels than alot of the big war players the big health helped stop ppl killing me so easily but have you tried getting a pk now in warmode and hunting is ridiculas there was nothing wrong with it in the first place you have completely ruined warmode and all the work the last 8 months that ive put in ... way to go devs!!! why dont you stop filling the game with useless crap like power heal and godfather absolotions and do something usefull like a gift all button as im sure more than most are bored with a long gifting process when that time could be spent in game instead !!

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Dean Djbeady Riley

and just to add the power boost has no effect on your punch so me putting all that health on for this very reason is now rendered useless because now in warmode it will take loads of attacks to get a pk on someone but the daily limit is 5 attacks so now its like war mode is now going to be based on who has cash to spend on the list and thats it as fighting will be pointless unless you chain them to get a kill ,, think this is by far the worst feature yet to date well done kano you really are spending our money well ... just leave the game alone it was fine till you start messing it up its becoming like all the other games i left because the developers ruined it... now theres no way im putting another penny into this game as it stands not a chance and if it continues this way in a few months no doubt ppl will be sending me godafather absolutions cos im not stating in a game that has rendered my game useless ..

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

New feature I think will improve game play. The ability to parry a punch. We have ambush and rig ignition, but nothing for countering punches.

Jared likes this.
  4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Today I noticed several players riding on the hitlist able to use the [power heal], there was an update allowing it?

Dean Djbeady Riley likes this.
  5. Dean Djbeady Riley

yes i have seen this too heres a pic of someone using that boost whilst riding the list also this boost enabled him to attack others whilst on the list well done kano you bow down to certain players you have made them invincible uless someone spends cash to list them there death rate will be 0 from now on , and i dont quite think you thought this through as when you have a close rival ppl will not be bothered spending money anymore to beat that 1 close rival as powerheal will mean you wont die, its simply ridiculas sort it out or you will see you will start to loose players from the game very quickly if its not sorted !!!

Attached Files:

• 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      47.8 KB
      Views:
  6. djslapper69

djslapper69 New Member

Thought once you were riding on the hitlist your powerheal is removed!?????? hitlist.PNG
    That is just now, riding on the hitlist which makes it impossible to kill!!!!

7. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

this what i was afraid of, is it bug thats going to be fixed????

Kirsten likes this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hmm, we'll definitely get this looked into, thanks for the heads up folks.

9. Dean Djbeady Riley

hopefully this will get squashed alltogether as warmode is now only about listing ppl its definateley my last war season because of this whats the point when the average war player costs between 1-2 trill to list the killing side to war mode has now gone due to this stupid health boost business this will be the end to alot of peoples games.. theres no need for it unless say your trying to kill your boss and saves keep healing but hey no big deal just heal as normal what was the thinking behind the boost really im intrigued to see what the devs are thinking or weather its other ppl influencing what they put into the game theres no logic behind it whatsoever no need for it in the game so why put it in , theres a saying if it aint broke dont try to fix it!!! the game was fine as it was try making some extra achievments or world bosses and just leave the game play alone before players start leaving your games alone

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This was a bug :( A fix was just released to patch this.

If you click the [power heal] button while on the Hitlist it will just do a normal 100% heal.

11. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

thnx Smack ;) i know there's usually a few bugs when these changes are implemented...

Smack likes this.
  12. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

The boost does not replace adding to your health by any means. It does not increase the amount of damage that a punch does, the amount of damage in an attack during pvp, or the amount of damage done when attacking a boss. If you don't have a decent amount of health, the boost won't carry you far anyway. As far as war mode goes, if everyone in your syndicate did 5 attacks, I don't care who it is, they are going down unless they are at their PC. Not to mention if someone in your syndicate can beat them, it just allows them to get more XP beating them down, and you can still punch kill them.

13. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

I like it when they heal if I can beat them, gives me more XP, lol!

14. Dean Djbeady Riley

i know that but my point being ive spent loads of time and skill points on getting huge health so i did not get killed so easy in warmode ect.. but if i knew power heal was going to come into the game i could have spent alot of points elsewhere as powerheal helps prevent alot of kills in warmode now warmode is mostly based on listing thats it!!. powerheal ruined warmode for me and thanks to powerheal ppl are chaining people alot more most ppl would do between 5-10 attacks for g.p since powerheal came in theres been 20-30 attacks in fightlists because they try and beat you into hospital when you go offline all due to the fact they can because of this powerheal the game was fine before it , i just think theres no need for it just like godfathers absolutions scrap the junk and concentrate on improving the game not making it worse should be the devs objective

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It is a fighting game, and that means taking it to the limit and why not ??

16. Dean Djbeady Riley

im quite aware of that but then sureley if ppl in normal mode take it to the limit with 20-30 attacks for g.p sureley the bar should be raised in warmode 5 attacks now seems pointless forcing ppl to just list takes the fun of attacking out of it just all about which syns have cash cows rather than strength of a syn

17. Kirsten

Not sure what cash cows have to do with power heal , listing is part of the game and a fun part, if you are in warmode, you are subject to being a target it seems even more that the regular game, from my understanding, and again what is wrong with that ?? this is not tiddlywinks this is a PVP game ( player vs player) and the idea is to beat the snot out of each other ,as Kano says all the time.

18. Dean Djbeady Riley

because before power heal even with 5 attacks most players would pretty much be down to p.k level or with punches from syn members get the kill now because of powerheal unless a whole bunch of players attacks at the same time then theres no chance of going for the p.k unless they are offline as players can only do 5 attacks in wm rules so this now forces ppl to list to get the kill instead as theres not much chance when there online and using powerheal.. if powerheal is to exist in warmode im saying raise the attacks to 20 instead of 5 to balance it up a bit .. as its now took the fun out of warmode as theres less fighting in it i love the fight and the punches now its mainly only listing going on as 5 attacks is rubbish in comparrison

19. Kirsten

Ok but again if this is promoting more fighting I don't understand the issue, as listing is part of them game also, but Maybe kano will raise it, no idea,I don't do war mode, but I do like power heal very much it lets me beat the crap out of the weaker players in my xp range and hit them longer even if they are power healed cause I have high health and am stronger, besides being great for those real high level bosses I don't have to constantly heal anymore, so If I were you I would put your suggestion in the Ideas section and see how others feel and they can vote on your idea, does not guarantee Kano will change anything but it is worth finding out what others who do war mode think;)

20. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I've been using this feature since its release, and I think it is/was a GREAT addition to the game! As I'm sure you have already been made aware, people on the Hitlist can (and do) use the Power Heal function, when you stated that players would NOT be able to use the Power Heal feature while on the Hitlist. Other than that, I am VERY happy with the Power Heal feature and will continue to use it!