New challenges are "live"?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jessica, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Jessica

Jessica Member

To quote the news I see in game:
    Try our new Rocket Launcher Minigames now live and blasting undead in Japan, Egypt and Australia! #zombieslayer
    Nov 9, 2011

*gets hopes up goes to look under challenges sees nothing, looks in the countries just to double check sees nothing*

So totally false advertising about them being live :p Well if they are up soon it will stave my sanity I've been doing death deal way too much.

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Your sanity shall be staved! Little bit of a delay here but those Challenges will be live within the next hour or 2.

EDIT: Here is the post re: new challenges
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthre...Update-New-Rocket-Launcher-Shooter-Challenges

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  3. warlord11788

warlord11788 New Member

Y doesnt the new challenges give un?

4. alka

alka Banned

I suppose we should be grateful it's not another bloody card deal!!

5. alka

alka Banned

You get 5un's when you hit the first target in the Deal.

6. was talking to a lower level... think she is 700ish and the first hit of the Egypt shooter where you get the 5un etc payout for her gets more than it does for me.

$24,000,000
    5 UN Credits
    11000 XP

she got
    $32,000,000 (i think, or 36)
    5 UN Credits
    12000 XP

wtf is that about?
    who else gets what for the top payout on Egypt shooter???

7. Ace

Ace Member

I didn't notice too big a difference with XP compared to the India death deal (goes from 15 to 20k XP, and now the new ones are 22, 24 and 27!) but then again, it's what we have waited for so long.

8. alka

alka Banned

I got the same as you got Boris, although I noticed after posting the Deal when the bar was full at 15 I only had 3 Rocket Launchers and a time of 2hrs 17mins to wait for 4th Rocket.. I can't see me completing this, it seems a rip off!!

9. alka

alka Banned

Just noticed my next Rocket. Now showing 3hrs 44 mins to next Rocket. At this rate it's gonna take 36 hrs (if I can keep Rockets to a minimum) to complete deal unless it adds an extra hours to each Rocket as it's doing thus far..

10. You people are never happy.

You are lucky they added them

Stop bitching.

Thanks Kano, the rest of us appreciate your efforts.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
  11. alka

alka Banned

Thanks for your input,Anthony. Were you driven to make the remark because your not happy or are you just bitching about it?
    Thanks Kano, the rest of us appreciate your efforts in cleaning up his inappropriate language.:rolleyes:

12. Eraser

Eraser Member

There is a proverb for this. "The squeeky wheel gets greased". Kano asks us for feedback, because they need to know what the players think... I dont think people should only get on here to bitch, but negative feedback has resulted in many things that you surely like about the game.

Do you remember when Kano cut the challenge help limit? or how about when the new feeds came out? All the bitching is what allows kano to iron out the wrinkles and give us an excellent product.

13. alka

alka Banned

Or to put it another way, everyone is entitled to their opinion regardless of intellect or level within the game.