New Boss For Older Locations!

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by kevinmalo, Aug 1, 2014.

1. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Hello kano i know it has been suggested, but have not seen a thread about this.
    I think it would be good to start to release new boss for the lower locations to keep lower players with new content, available for them and for eveyone else.. this way you stop adding new locations wich are available for a couple players in the entire game(s).

What do you think people?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    Aapje likes this.
  2. Eraser

Eraser Member

A 3rd boss for zs would be great, Considering What is available in the feeds have been pushed up to extremley high levels that pay no good XP.

I think a set of bosses that are based on the strength that you would have while you are in that location would be fitting, Instead of what they are now, which is based on the strength of the highest levels in the game at the time that the location was released.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

i give this a 5, as a part-time boss basher, im always looking for good exp bosses to hit and more of them are always a plus

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

5 from me i just love killing bosses the more the merrier lol

5. ben

ben Active Member

i give it a 1 star which i do no agree with you on about the higher levelers ...

6. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

There is no need to stop the new high level bosses at all.. they can do 1 older location then 1 new location and go this way...

7. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Did the DEV's look at this Mitch?

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Absolutely NO 1 star, wait your turn and and you have bosses to get to ,everyone does, if ya want better drops make friends with higher levels and share what you have and they will share with you. Stop thinking the game should adjust to you. More world bosses open at the same time is find but to add bosses to old locations is ridiculous.

Old Salt likes this.
  9. Yup, same old Ben

10. Demonik1

sorry but i have to disagree....a while back on vc, they added new bosses to older locations and noone had any problems with it. i have always wondered why they stopped at certain locations. more bosses is more everything for everyone...i just dont see a downside to this idea. sure people will argue alt abuse but thats already happening and will continue to happen whether this idea is pushed thru or not

neill1990 and kevinmalo like this.
  11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

1 star alt abuse (especially in Pirates!) :p

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
    Old Salt and Kirsten like this.
  12. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

it's a great idea. This will add the action to the game.

13. Eraser

Eraser Member

How on earth will new bosses cause alt abuse?

This idea wouldnt be catering to any particular player or group of players at all. The game would be adjusting to itself in time.

We need good xp bosses. If the boss didnt have any drops at all, it wouldn't effect me.

A 3rd set of bosses, that are initally designed around the strength of the players "in" the level that they are unlocked, and grow in strength much more slowly would be Excelent for the the entire playerbase.

Level: 3420 731941 / 960630

+$1,884,300 | +3,912 XP | 5,442 Health Lost | - 30 Stamina | 897,408 Health Damage Dealt

+$1,558,068 | +2,610 XP | 8,448 Health Lost | - 30 Stamina | 766,302 Health Damage Dealt

Thats the kind of XP i can expect from one of my better bosses available, and Ive been seeing that sort of XP for the last 1500 levels.

Availability of XP is much needed in zs

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'm moving this to "Not Considering" but that's only because we already have something very similar in the works which we'll be talking about soon (hopefully before the end of Summer if everything goes to plan).

Great idea, though!

Aapje and kevinmalo like this.
  15. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

Good to Know mi7ch!

mi7ch likes this.
  16. wsmdel

wsmdel Member

why not just redo the teirs for those that what it .. as in redo the levels again would be an easy fix with minium fuss

17. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I am guessing Mi7ch was referring to raid bosses here

18. Demonik1

i think this should be considered again...a while back you guys introduced a round of baby bosses for the older locations...dragon whelp, twin dragon etc.....why not release another batch of them for the next few locations after those? its def been a long enough wait and it would give us all more to do and promote some more activity

kevinmalo, George Burd and Lasinagol like this.
  19. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think it would be awesome! It would give the higher levels a bone to gnaw on for a minute while they work on a new land...

20. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

to keep people busy bosses are the way to go a lvl 50 boss achieve takes what 100 days at least

kevinmalo and Lasinagol like this.