[All] New and old battle arena

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Alice Prospero, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Things run their course, raids will soon lose its luster also, but the sooner the better.

2. luke

luke Member

i like the new ba myself didn't think i would but truth is i love it both stages.. yes it cost a little more but its all good bc u get the best exp in the game thats just sitting there for the taken..lol my point is if ur not ranking well its bc u dont have stam,un or the time to put into it..the ba has gone on long enough for a person to choose if ba will b a part of there game and they would adapt accordingly then u would have done so.. i for one did i seen the opportunity to level and took it u choose to sit in d thats ur choice believe me the crying about that is y its this way now.honestly i feel its overall better,,adapt or die or dont join its that simple.. stop crying b4 it gets worse

Demonik1 and Kirsten like this.
  3. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

I think it shoul be some mixed stuff between old and new Arena, keep the first part like it is but in sudden death gives us points also for who resist last, make some system like you get for example + 500.000 points if you resist alive in top 100, 1 mil points more if you resist in top 10 and etc, just some example

4. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

I love how your crying if you point out that people in the old Arena played a total of five minutes till they got their 100 hits in then went into defense and ended up placing in the top ten. Astounding.

5. Guardian Angel

defense stance could be removed in last part so resists alive only who will be really strong or do more kills to increase health!

Xipe Totec likes this.
  6. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

Yes, and the thread turned into something else. The discussion was not why the old arena was bad or to discuss it's flaws. We could bring it back and still correct it's flaws but that wasn't the point. Even if all you nay sayers want to elaborate.

7. Kirsten

You cannot stop people from expressing their opinions on any matter , they will always say why they oppose an idea in many ways, and for many reasons, just as why they support an idea. That goes hand in hand. That is a debate/discussion.

8. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It's kind of funny, that after almost one year after the changes in the BA, there is a new topic every 1-2 weeks asking about changing it back. At least people have something to talk about and participate in the Forum Posting Program Season. :D

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Guardian Angel

well anyway Kano is not changing Arena , so only talk will have left ! :))

Kirsten likes this.
  10. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

No, I think they would be open to changes, particularly since it's always being talked about.

11. Guardian Angel

I guess I should not complain since I won last Arena on faceb but still are thinks I dont like :p :D

12. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Time to come up with a new code for the battle arena. We will never have the old back, and some don't like the way it is now. How about a compromise between the two? Let us have our nicknames if we want it. I loved trying to figure out who was who. Let people decide if they want to be "viking" or some other name. Keep the not being able to save your link after you are killed. Keep the not being able to search for a particular viking. The point system is ok at times, but makes very little sense unless you are lucky and find a viking that gives decent points. Not really fair if you click name after name and it only gives you 10 or less points. And last man standing during sudden death should count for more than it does. I know it gives more exp, and you do more damage towards the end, but it is those points that decide who wins now.

13. Kirsten

I do not need to win and in PC I do ok for the short time I even play and am never around for sudden death it is always too late, anyway. I can rank pretty decent and get some levels, all good .

14. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

definitely not a fan of the original version. this one may not be perfect, but it's much better than the "old" one. if any other changes are made, please keep it more like the one we have now than like the one we used to have.

Kirsten likes this.