new achivements on ZS

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Don off sorrow, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

few ideas and hoping kano will found one and put em soon enough as big guys are close to their max ach for now.
    1. BLITZ HITLIST KILL ACH
    10 , 25 , 50 , 100 , 250 , 500 , 1000 AND 2,5K BLITZ KILLS ACH
    we all know that in laste few blitzes was realy disturbing to play em as game laggs and atacks not passig troug. etc game get stucked so we should get atleast new ach for that like for compensate game lag ... :D
    2. RAIDS
    so its be good way to both of us (kano and players) if you make raid ach
    so give individual ach for every raid like 10 50 100 and 250 raids killed
    or make coomon ach for all raids togheter and put like 8 or 10 ach
    10, 25 , 50 , 100 , 250 , 500 , 1000 , 2500 , 5000 raids killed
    3. World BOSS ATACKS
    as lately we are having isues to beat them before end (now is not even possible to kill last 3 , exept first goes prety quick) on time.
    so increase number of atacks
    like 50 , 100 , 150 ,250 , 500 and 1000k atacks on wb you can make em all on to have infinite health, and when the time runs out to get a reward for attacks committed during the former boss.
    player might not agree with other idea (infinity healths )because most of em see this as an opportunity to quickly lvl. but you have two options, give a new ach or Inifiniti healths ...
    4. might came up with more but realy bussy at working now so barely even had time to write this. hope kano will found out atleast 1 to be implemented. gg to all and im watching you Kano :D Don

2. I like the idea of more achievements, we need more in several areas. I'd like to add an achievement for $ spent during blitzes and/or number of listings made during blitz. :)

3. darktide

darktide New Member

I do like your ideas don and Heather.

Don off sorrow likes this.
  4. Don off sorrow

Don off sorrow Active Member

well that was in my ideas but accidentaly earsed almost done ideas and had to start again :D so didnt remembered to put that again . yeah its cool idea and also can be other ach liek earning in blitz ... its all on kano now . i did my best for now.

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

the only concern i have about that Blitz if they do add ach. that means more Bots are gonna be online for each an everytime they come out with them events that is the only concept that i am having to disagree on but with the RAIDS yes i do agree with...so i am still giving this a 5 star cause of the RAIDS..

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Great idea for all games, 5 stars

7. chAZZ

chAZZ New Member

I was up all night thinking. Then it dawned on me. (cymbal crash)(sound canned laughter)
    But seriously, Bounty Blitz is what I was pondering, because I was playing and I had no idea there was one going on. I was like %$#@&$!!! but I was the one to blame for that one. I mean, they happen at such inconvinient points in time that it really is a special treat to catch one and actually get a hit or two. However, since I missed this last one, I wanted so bad for the blitz to happen again. And that was when the static electriclicity shot thru my mind faster than the speed of smell...
    (Wait for it there is another reason I like this idea)
    I am a bit spoiled in that I am in CA and enjoy being in the same timezone as Kano. But our counterparts, rivals, and brothers in arms on other parts of the planet have it the worst and I hear have to actually be on computer 3 am on a work night, or even steal computer time at work in order to participate in the Blitz. I mean, even liveing in CA the Blitz are scheduled to happen in the not very convinient times (I believe the last few I got in were happening at 4 or 5 am Fridays)...
    (The most anticipated moment of the century is here)
    When a blitz is to take place, go ahead and have the rotten-time scheduled blitz that everyone loves and loves to complain about even more and then 3 to 6 hours later have another blitz, or even a 1/4 to 1/2 blitz. Heck to make it a wee bit more interesting the follow-up blitz coulod be a random length blitz(between 15 min to 1hr, with a surprise 90 minute blitz once or twice a year).

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017