Needs Change to Newbies Levels

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, May 23, 2016.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

there needs to be alot of changes within the raid bosses tired of seein Noobs Perishing the Raids u need to set a level where the only time they are allow in them if they are passed level 500-800 that is all i am saying even if it is in the world chat lock them noobies out until them Levels as posted Thanks :)

2. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I totally agree! I was going to bring it up myself after watching a good number of raids perish both on Facebook and on Server 2 this season. I saw one just a few minutes ago perish by someone who was on his second day of playing. Come on Kano! It has been a very long time since I was a new Viking player, but I seem to recall I had to complete a couple of levels before I could even start my own coop boss I think. If you want these new players you are trying to recruit to the game to have access to raid bosses, why not make it to where the only raids they can participate in are ones they can start on their own as a sort of practice session, at least until they reach a certain level? That would allow them a learning curve to see how the process works.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  3. Justin the killer

good call on that one hopefully when kano see this maybe they will bring this up to the new former members that have just started an become..cause us long time players we usually keep to ourselfs an we generally dont bother anyone unless something like this occurs..Snowtiger kinda like ya now lol

4. Snowtiger

TY Justin. I don't' write much since the forum reward system went out the window, but I do watch what is going on, and these raids whether you like them or hate em, need to be adjusted to account for brand new players entering them when they have no clue how the game even works.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
    Justin the killer likes this.
  5. Justin the killer

well if they would read on how they work maybe they will learn something besides jumpin the gun like Morons :) at least I for 1 read it an to know the concept on how they work lol

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Some cannot be bothered to read even the help section on the home page of the games.

7. Justin the killer

that is very highly true..an half of the time i wonder about myself but when i see important news of course i read it all the way :)

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Snowtiger

Just this morning, I saw a person who had only 2 days playing the game wreck 4 different raids. Something is very wrong with that. Either they are an alt trying to mess people up, or they are dumb as a rock as far as not learning from their mistakes.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Normally I'm not in favoring of restricting players of lower levels from participating in what the game has to offer however in this case I have to agree. A player should have to reach a certain level before being able to enter into Raids. This would make Raids an incentive for players to actually invest time and effort into learning the game. Make it one of the perks of reaching level 500; you just reached level 500 you can now join raids.

Justin the killer likes this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Agreed, arena is set up this way why not raids?

11. Justin the killer

JADES do u think this would fall thru with the devs?

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

To put it lightly, NO
    • We do need influx of people to keep these game's alive.
    • Raid's seem to grab new people in, or "MINI'S" to feed other accounts, or perish them. :(
    • But, KANO Should Not grab "new players by their hands" and expect them to stay either, long term that is.
    • I love this game (VC that is) and made so many online friends because of this game.
    All in all, KANO is a business and will do the best for the game. (to keep all staff employed)
    • In short-run not try to piss off the $$$$ spenders, until absolutely have to stop the cheating
    • In long term, prolong the games to have jobs.
    This is my take, and if gets edited or deleted, so be it............
    http://imgur.com/EbUJOkX

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  13. I agree with what has been stated above. I think most of us would love to receive new players to the game. Nothing makes me happier than a newb genuinely interested in learning the game. Most of us who have been around are willing to share our knowledge. We find it frustrating when there is an influx of new players accompanied with a general lack of interest in learning the game on their part. They exist to reek havoc upon the game which causes many established players to be wary and belligerent towards newbs. Yes Kano owns the VC and the rights to it, but we long time players have had a major part in making it what it is, and we feel we have a certain ownership as well. There needs to exist a healthy balance of influx and retention of players through mutual respect. Each player brings something viable to the game. New players simply should not have everything in the first 60 days of play any more than we existing players would expect to squash them. :)

JADES likes this.
  14. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Have to agree with this 100%. 500 - 800 seems like a fair level to join in on the raids, one would think that by that stage, they've learnt the basics and how the mechanics of the game works. Fingers crossed Kano implements something like this. As said above, there's a certain level needed before you can join battle arena, same should be done for raids or maybe even a pop up that explains the raids, like there is on the calendars. The "how to play" speil.

15. Justin the killer

Thank You an hopefully this will work i should of put it in the idea section but i would of gotten more bad reviews but something like this i think kano should do this...cause it feels like the newbies are abusing our raid bosses an perishing them where that we have to do twice as much more damage just to kill them off an remeber too the time period that is on them as well...that is one thing kano should actually consider an do this right here for us...

S E T H and Terror of The Scioto like this.
  16. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

Just a litte interjection as a "Newbie" most of us are coming from Mafia Wars and have like you here played for many years, coming to a new game is not easy for us. I understand what you are saying about the Raids, but restricting us to such a high level before we can join is going to make a lot of people leave. This game is hard enough to level as it is now, restricting us to levels is not the answer. :)

17. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

PS, I wish they had a help Chat that would be the best idea, as most have the chat open and this would be the answer to help a lot of folks, not many will take the time to come to a forum, but will read the chat box, because they are watching for bosses

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  18. Justin the killer

let me tell ya something UNL i understand u new players are coming from Mafia Wars but when it comes to Raids any New Player that comes over or just pops in Random they need to READ everything about how Raids work...cause if the new players perishing our Raid Bosses the higher Ups will keep ya dead anyone once u anyone gets over level 300 after the Protection is faded away...that is why i recommend this to be set at a Standard Level..which 500-800 Level is a good range an its not hard at all to level up you just need to know where to put your skill points at an that is all i am gonna say now....End of Discussion For Me...

Terror of The Scioto and Kirsten like this.
  19. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

you sound very irritated Justin, but remember you were once new. Sometimes the read how it works isn't quite as clear to some as it is to you folks that have been playing this game a long time. When you ask a question in world chat you get punched, or killed. I got killed because I refused to change my name, as another girl had a name Sassy. WTF I brought this over from MWs which I played for 8 years. I am not changing my name, these things do not give us good feelings. I just was making a statement how I felt we need some guidance yes I agree. Don't get angry over a game, it's not real life ;)

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There is plenty of info if players bothered to read it, ya don't have to even ask in WC.