Need Help with a chain attacker

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mad JJ Corleone, Mar 5, 2011.

1. dude thats not impossible as you claim.long as both players are healing i can hit you that fast as well.

depends on connection speed and if both players keep healing(well obviously since once in hospital you cant attack regardless)
    its not impossible.play long as i have and youd know that
    [FREE] DESTROYER OF THE CREW OF VIRTUE Level 3159 Privateer
    Joined 643 days ago

and i had to not quote first part of your posts since its against forum rules to say a players name and even have any discussion of bots/autoplay etc

and if you think im lying

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=1677

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?p=14530#post14530

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  2. sparkyvee

sparkyvee New Member

I apologise - I did not realise that bots were not to be discussed, my fault for not reading the forum rules properly, and I should not have used the players name.

I am aware that it is *possible* to hit the button 117 times in one minute - I have been a MW player for a long time, and an LCN player for well over a year too, but I also know that if someone is attacking THAT much, then it is likely not to be a 'manual' process...

I am also aware that screenshots can be 'faked' but they are infinitely more reliable than copy and paste text. I happen to have spoken to both parties involved in this one, I know what the truth is, I just hope Kano can come to the same conclusion before this mobster ruins any other peoples' playing experience.

3. sparkyvee

sparkyvee New Member

By the way - I assume when you say you have been playing for 643 days you are referring to Viking Clan and not LCN? (Although I know the two are pretty much the same game with different graphics!)

4. actually pirate clan lol.almost the same thing.
    different graphics though your right on that

5. Leeloo

Leeloo New Member

I've got the same problem with him. I have reported him to LCN Developers as a cheater. Nothing has happened yet:mad:
    They need to get him banned, as soon as possible. He is ruining the game for a lot of people with his cheating

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  6. Leeloo

Leeloo New Member

My screenshots are genuine, I can assure you :)

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  7. most the time you can tell a fake screenshot like one of towels threads lol.

alot of time a fake shot is a bit more blurry than a genuine one.

of course some genuine ones are also blurry a little but usually you can tell when its been photoshop

8. Leeloo

Leeloo New Member

Honest, this bloke is wreaking havoc in the game. I detest cheats :D I can try and post the screenshot if you like
    Oh and thanks for the reply and I love the picture of the cat :)

9. lol the cat pic is a inside joke but thanks.

i detest cheats as well.

best NOT to post your shots here though

against rules to accuse of cheating on forum so im surprised this thread is still here
    one sec ill send a link where to send your shots
    http://kanoapps.com/index.php/contact

10. Leeloo

Leeloo New Member

Ooops. :eek: I've already been in touch with the Developers, thanks, and sent the screen shots. That was two weeks ago. They said they would look into it. I know they are busy, but hey, I need to play my game :D
    Thanks for the help and advice. I'm off to play Pirate Clan, new player, so not much stress at the mo' :D

11. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

How much health do you have, how fast regenerates 1 health, how long were you offline? Does this chainer have lower equal or higher health than you?

With the answersyou can then calculate how much health you regnerated while you were off and estimate how much health every attack of your chainer costs you.

12. so much easier this way.

13. Leeloo

Leeloo New Member

I hope the OP is now aware, he is not alone and it is happening to a few of us.

14. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I have ambushes and rig's set against hit list hunters and they are not being triggered. So it doesn't open the attack window.

15. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

i've been targeted by the leader of ftrx syndicate for about four months now, i been getting punched hit or killed 24/7 by his sydnicate group and they been attacking all my syndicate and allys and other friends who have no part in the personal dispute between me and the leadedr of this group, tellybear, but yet even after complaints to the developers it still continues. now they hitlists me 24/7 by the group and its becoming to the point that i just dont care that much about playing the game anymore, they have done this to over 50 players that i know of becuz of this leaders personal fueud that started with someone else and hes dragged alot of us into that feud. I would not care that much if they could not keep hitlisting me like they do, it sunfair to the lower level people who cannot even afford to hitlist these people one time in retailiation. the dedvelopers really need to limit or get rid of the hitlist features to make it more even between all levels.

16. yes i agree get rid of the hitlist......WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON

next thing ya know someones gonna say get rid of exp loss when dying

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  17. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I wanna fight with him! If they continue to list me my bounty will get very high very quick tell to hit me up. Pm me ya add info.

18. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

Actually even after 24 hours a higher level can still punch you, and when hes got over 25 people in five different groups of his syndicate doing the same thing to you every hour, then you cannot even play the game or level good enought to fight back if your lower level. In my case, i had a disagreement with the leader of the syndicate, he told me to leave his syndicate then, so i did, he targeted me for the syndicate to attack 24/7, it snow been four months since i left that syndicate andc they still attack me edveryday. of course i did level high enought where i can fight most of them, now they hitlist me 24/7 and bring in higher players that had nothing to do with the fued. i dont mind a few hitlists but when they do it 24/7 for overr four months, then to me thats harrassment. but i'm not complaining too much, i've knocked the attack list on me from 250 people to about twelve people doing the attacks now and i dont give in that easy, but the fun of the game has been taken out ofit with the hitlist features, its unfair to the lowedr levels unless somehouw it could be made to stay the same price for all levels to hitlists and make it more even for everyone to use that feature. but of course it isnt fair when lower levels cannot even afford to hitlist once until they reach a certain level.

19. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

what planet am i on, I thoughti was in the twilight Zone! dang, i missed the wrong road sign again :)

20. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

sooooooooooooooo..............

u mean to tell me that u cannot withstand 25 punches per hour? u shouldnt even have to heal from 25 punches so i would agree with the "what planet are u on" statement...LoL