MYSPACE ZS World Boss

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hashshashin, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

This is just for GENERAL DISCUSSION ............

This is what we're working with on MySpace. I can bet that at least 10-15% of those accounts are alternates......

Someone on Facebook, post yours on here if you wouldn't mind. So maybe Kano will finally take a look at how FUCKED MySpace is............

If you guys think that MySpace is doing "well" then you will be wondering what happened when some of us "PAYING" players stop paying for a game that is stagnant as hell on our platform.

Yes, I know things are in the works, and I know Kano is trying to get some stuff done.........

BUT.....NO amount of CONTENT will fix a serious lack of members/users within the game in the first place.

Gotta do something to get MYSPACE going in the ZS app, cause it is SLOW.......and a couple of my friends have already quit playing the game after they spent money just as I have.

It's really SAD when people who spent $2,000+ are walking away from a game they used to love playing every day.......

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Hash - what suggestions do you have to "fix a serious lack of members/users within the game in the first place"?

3. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO. Slight disparity I would say.

As for things Kano can do How about some ads somewhere. I see these links on myspace all the time about share on facebook. But I never see anything on facebook about share on myspace. Granted Kano can't implement that on facebook but they could advertise it in game on facebook and Hi5 or whatever it's called.

I used to see recommended games when I logged onto myspace but I never see that anymore either.

Perhaps a page on the forums that is all snazzy that shows a movie or something so when people search on google it shows up with tags such as games, zombies, social, pnp etc

Develop a youtube video on the game and promote it here with the members. The members will view and the hits will increase on youtube allowing it to show on most recently viewed etc.

If kano is committed to helping myspace succeed then it would seem in everyone's best interest to get in touch with myspace and coordinate a marketing blitz of some sort.

Team up with a gas station and give special codes good for loyalty items like Mafia Wars did with 7-11.

I don't know anyone who has actually bought any of the mafia wars gear but promotional items are possiblity. Make them lottery prizes. A zombies cup or hat or whatever.

Marketing 101 it's about Brand recognition. You've got that so you just need to add something about the platforms to increase flow.

Reduce the number of spam messages hitting people's walls. That has not helped myspace be successful. Gamers get tired of clicking yes or no to post things to their walls so they just say always post. That drives away the social folks who want to see what their friends are up to not see I need help with an outbreak.

Give me some time and I could come up with more stuff.

However, I do think content on the game itself needs something for the higher levels. Most of the stuff released was open to so many people the higher levels didn't get anything that everyone else didn't get. The players have outpaced the content adds.

We're all quite happy with the layout so that should be low priority on the development list. Instead finding new twists to the outbreaks, new countries, new bosses, a new challenge (please, we've been begging for something new), increased fight limit. With only 2900 folks playing and high folks unable to attack anyone how long do you think we have before we've exhausted all our rivals with the 40 limit?

any other thoughts?

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Thank you for posting. You have made some interesting points here. I will forward on some of your ideas to the team for further review.

We recently did a survey and from the information collected players want more Boss Battles, new locations, and new outbreaks. These additions are currently being developed and we hope to have some new content released soon. We are also working on Faction Wars and also hope to have that released soon. The 40 limit is on the application on all social networks and is there to protect players for excessive attacks. If you have any additional suggestions please let us know buy either posting or sending a message into support.