Myspace Update June 7 2013

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I'm sure we'll get another chance to choose,there's no hurry, with this off-site version of the MS games Kano have all the time they want to come up with a plan.

2. Leadfist Lisa

Leadfist Lisa New Member

Kano may have all the time in the world, but the players are sitting on pins and needles waiting to find out what is going to happen to our accounts. Now everyone is dividing their time between this app and the app on the server they chose to be moved to and its like we are all in limbo. Kano needs to give a real update on what they are looking to offer beyond the temporary move off of myspace.

3. Skooma Addict

Skooma Addict New Member

So - If I Understand Correctly Guilds And Their Achievements Will Not Come With? A Real Shame Concidering All The Hard Work Involved...

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all, get the latest news here!

5. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

I think you misread what I said. If I have My Facebook game character be replaced with my MySpace account. would my guild be deleted as will along with my FB character since I am the founder.

6. David Stroud

David Stroud Member

I have not made a choice yet. I need my concerns answered first before I do anything.

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have no idea What kano is gonna do, and you are gonna have to make some choices when they figure it out , all I know is alot of players have accounts on both platforms now and one of them( accounts) is gonna have to go if players choose to come to FB, and I figure in a case like that , you might have to remake your guild, but I don't know I doubt anyone does at this point,the info was released on Last Thursday and everyone will have to wait till Kano figures it all out.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We have a new update for you here! :)

9. roxy5971

roxy5971 New Member

so any news on myspace sl just tried to log in this morning cant even get in to anything they droped it all to get in myspace you have to join again let me know if you hear anything on our accounts I did contact playdom they dont know what they are doing for now and there was no link to contact myspace they got rid of that a few weeks ago

10. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

11. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

The games are gone. I just tried to go on and they a never more on Myspace. Can you please post the link to get the temporary site...thanks!

12. Clare

Clare New Member

Can I get the temporary sign on sight because they ended the games when I was at work.

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey guys,

Myspace took down their games last night after business hours, so we were caught unaware! Please read this thread here to see what Kano/Apps is doing to get everything back up and running on our end!

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey guys, I've made a new thread about this here!

I'm closing this thread so please move any questions over to the new one! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.