MySpace Games Issue(s) (VC/LCN/PC/ZS)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, May 31, 2012.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

From our internal testing and data logged it looks like the issue may have just been fixed?

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Just got confirmation that it has been fixed.

3. Thank you so much!!! I have had to stay dead a lot because of that lag.....didn't want to go on bounty and not be able to heal properly.

It's time for some fun now!!! lol

4. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

seems like thats not fixed or its happening again..cause i am very laggy again

5. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

someone told me on viking clan thats its cause the new battle areana that kano is working on but not sure its laggy sometimes then it stops for a few mins then gets laggy again

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Is this back yet again?

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Looks that way, error counts started to increase from MySpace proxy servers. Have sent email to support. If it still persists beyond tomorrow afternoon will reach out directly to some contacts at MySpace.

8. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

It is still lagging bad at the moment.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Any chance for a offsite version like FB connect?

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Unfortunately no, MySpace requires all requests be made through their proxy servers for authentication, Facebook uses a different authentication mechanism.

11. gene illugi

gene illugi Active Member

maybe it's time to say hell with myspace and run the game through your own servers . you could set up like lotro . free play for two characters . 10.00 a month for say up to 10 characters . each character on a different server so they can't interact (cheat) . you could sell ad space on the home page and continue to sell god points and such .

just an idea . maybe we should start a thread and see what people think ?

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Not bad.
    Not sure if Kano would go that route.
    But not bad at all.

13. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This issue looks to now be fixed. Let us know if you have any more issues in the future.

14. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

is there a way to have the gamee switch to kano website and you guys just transfer our stuff over cus the lag seems to be more frequent now then before

15. WHELER

WHELER Banned

I like my original idea of let us have the option to switch to facebook :D

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Is this back again?

I'm lagging as are some others.

17. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

i think its back again me and a few others in Viking clan was experiencing alot of lag so much that we been having to refresh or page just to do anything but have to do it numerous times...done tried to delete my cookies and everything even did a ipconfig /flushdns on my command prompt and still getting lag alot

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I'm not lagging...weird.

19. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I think it depends on the OS and the specs of the computer. On Win XP and sometimes Vista, my game tends to lag, but I don't have any such problems when using Windows 8, unless there is the dreaded Script Failure and some obscure MS Script freezes the computer.

20. SkullRazer

SkullRazer Member

it has to be back now i cant even connect to the games at some point and when i do they are laggy as hell...i can browse any site even on facebook the games on there load up fast and not a problem but when i am sitting here trying to kill a boss on both viking clan and pirate clan they both lag so much that when i try to heal after hitting my boss and at the point where you have to heal its like i have to wait for it to heal but if i try refreshing the page i cant even get into the games at all