MySpace Games Issue(s) (VC/LCN/PC/ZS)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kendall, May 31, 2012.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

It does not have anything to do with scripts or bots but more to do with faulty MySpace proxy servers that they use for games and not automatically handling the issue. It does not appear that they get alerted off of these issues.

We have emailed our contact at MySpace and hopefully he will forward on to the appropriate channel.

This is a MySpace issue and has nothing to do with our servers.

2. Thx, Kendall for doing what ya can. Sure is frustrating.....

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

You're welcome! Agree with the annoying part!

4. WHELER

WHELER Banned

can i have my Level: 2875 account transfered to facebook?... please please please,lol!

i deserve it:p.. got about 205 gf weapons... 308 gf armours ... 180 gf vehicles.. i spend $,lol

5. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

How come only Kano games are having this issue if it's a MS problem???? Not any other game is having this lag issue that I play on Myspace. If there servers can't handle the game...please transfer us to FB where it seems they can! OH wait......you'll wait until it's too late like in hi5???? Don't do this Kano!!!!! You have some still wanting to play but we can't...................................help us.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

After the HI5 debacle , transferring may be out of the question, they could not transfer those people , they had to start over.on either myspace or FB, hopefully they came to fb ,which is a much bigger network with alot more players .

7. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

Linda I know well what they had to do with hi5 peeps....wasn't perfect but better than being left in a dead game. Myspace issues don't seem to get resolved so I'm hoping they can get us the heck out of here and somewhere else where we can actually play with something toward what we have already done....and the "heck" not directed at u or the dev's...just frustrated not being able to play. :$ Appreciate all the new stuff Kano has tried to do but just doesn't seem myspace can handle it.
    Actually I applaud Kano for how they handled hi5...bad situation but they tried...and I don't blame Kano but Myspace for current issues...one doesn't seem to work well with the other....and it's a dang shame cuz I love the game. (and yes finally playing on FB but it's a joke compared to what I've already invested here)

8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i realy do not want to swich to facebook unless i get to keep my people, level and same exact stats or i get to alocate the points back. i had to switch a game to facebook befor and it completely ruind the layout of my stats. the game was mafia wars when they said they wernt able to stay on ms any more...i was sad that this happend(i was a little mad at them for switching to a diferant site)

9. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

neill ....i have already played many games that just decided to "discontinue" the games...offered a few points if u wanted to start over with a whole new game they offered lmfao what a joke at what they offered for games in process. Kano seems to want to be fair to players in the best way they can...I don't ask for complete transfer...I know that won't happen...but would like to have the option to get something out of what I've done on MS..Myspace is dying a painful death...

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I hear ya , for sure, I was lucky , when fb started I moved over , and that was before I even played games, I think I have a couple of friends in my space and mostly family lol have not been there since around 2009 . I wish you luck, I know the feeling after playing PTRC for a few years and then the game was gone and not because of a network , either, they just pulled the plug after letting it die a real slow painful death, and I had spent money on that game, and in the end for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
  11. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

thank ya linda for wishing us luck on MS...think we might need it! lol :)

12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Just wanted to chime in on this thread to provide a couple updates:

1. we received a response from MySpace letting us know that the issue has been forwarded on to engineers (which is a good thing), since it appears to be the same issue they fixed previously hope to see improvements by end of today
    2. we are looking at what options could be offered to players of MySpace but are still in the early stages, with hi5 they pulled the switch on us so it was a different scenario plus the player base was quite different than MySpace / Facebook

13. sTINKer

sTINKer Member

thanks kendall for staying on top of this...love the game and just want to play :) we do appreciate your efforts!

14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Just ran a follow-up test, performed 500 actions without getting the error, previously I was seeing a 10% error rate.

The issue looks to be fixed. Let us know if you are still seeing issues and will try to replicate some more.

15. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I am not having the lag issues anymore. TYVM for that but now my feed is all goofy. I know there are people on doing stuff I'm in chat with a few of them but I have anywhere of 2-5 minutes of break between feeds. And when I sort to friends it says no social feed or whatever that lil message is.

Any idea what is up with the feed?

Thanks.

16. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Ok you guys are quick! working now. I should have said something 4 hours ago,lol.

THANK YOU!

17. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Is this back yet again?I thought maybe my system was being laggy,but turns out others are again having a lag issue.

18. clubber

clubber Member

OH BOO HOO HOO, complaing to Myspace... you've come to the wrong place girl. Yeah I know I'm being late with this reply... spank me!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  19. Jessica

Jessica Member

I noticed it was back last night before going to sleep. Fell asleep with near full stamina even just because I could barely get anything to go through.

20. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Sorry that I did not pick up on this last night. Email was sent to MySpace over 1-hr ago, it looks like the same issue is back. Hopefully they can get it fixed today.