Myspace: Frozen Account

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by DaisyMoon, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaisyMoon

DaisyMoon New Member

I am greeted with the following message;

Your account has been frozen due to violation of the Terms of Service!
    Your account has been frozen due to automated game play. If you feel that this is a mistake please contact us from the app page to clarify this situation and explain the activity that has been logged on your account. The use of automation or scripts to play the game for you is not permitted!

I DO NOT USE an automated script and feel most miffed : ((

Perhaps I play too much. I play hard with those that like to bully. I will wait for them to come out of hospital and put them back before they have a chance to realise what has hit them... I'm a pirate what can I say : )

Just switch me back on and tell me who reported me so I can whoop their sorry butt even more ... its only fair : )

I have sent a similar request from your contact page and the myspace apps page too... just want it resolved quickly : )

2. DaisyMoon

DaisyMoon New Member

My account has been frozen again. I woud be gratefull if Kendall or someone would look into this please. Many thanks in advance : )

3. well i don't think the system would make a mistake twice.not saying your cheating,but perhaps someone is hacking your account and using autoplay from their computer making it look like your cheating......

4. DaisyMoon

DaisyMoon New Member

LOL... Sorry,but that's the funniest thing i have heard since I woke up half an hour ago. I don't think my account has been hacked. I would have noticed during game play!

What they are trying to do is very difficult as they have to discern from accepted human behaviour and that of a machine ( wow a AI Turin Test). I guess they have gone a long way to achieving ths however a computer program will always struggle in the end as not everyone follows a certain pattern. I imagine that this may be a recurring thing untill they get a workable system.

I have a simple suggestion which i will send via the apps page, which may avoid this problem.

So thanks again for the fix : )

5. What I find interesting is that you have had your account frozen. I have sent verified proof of a person violating the TOU and they are still playing. This person even admitted it in a MySpace PM that they were using a second account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.