Myspace add links not working if they come from Viking clan

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Julie Detroit, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Julie Detroit

Julie Detroit Member

I am using Chrome and FF and having the same issue

2. ecostarr

ecostarr New Member

This isn't just happening to Viking Clan players. Anytime I try to click the add me link that someone has emailed me for either Zombie Slayer or Viking Clan, I can't go to their web page, it gives me a "150 internal error" message and sends me to the MySpace homepage. This is mostly affecting Kano apps as far as I can tell, but I only play ZS and VC, so I don't know if this is affecting other Kano apps.

3. Giggles

Giggles New Member

I am experiencing the same issue with the add me button in the Viking and Pirate app on myspace. This is very frustrating when your attempting to grow clan. :confused:

4. Lil' Ms.Mandy

Lil' Ms.Mandy Member

Same for me. I've been coping the number at the end of the link and pasting at the end of the url on the profile page. Works for adding clan but I'll be glad when links are fixed.

5. cesarr

cesarr Member

While there getting that fixed, you can still add players on ZS and other kanoapps.
    1) Go to there zombie slayer profile.
    2) Underneath there stats, you'll see a long link copy it.
    3) Look at the link and look for a number between %3A and %22.
    4) Copy that number.
    5) Then type myspace.com/ that number.
    It's the same for the other kanoapps.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  6. so thats the message everyone gets when they click on add link from inbox?

click on picture to see large

Attached Files:

• 222.jpg
      222.jpg
      File size:
      85.9 KB
      Views:
  7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This should be fixed now for PC and ZS. Will push the fix to VC later on tonight.

Looks like MySpace no longer allows access to profiles through "profile.myspace/{user_id}" so I changed it to "myspace.com/{user_id}" which seems to work.

8. all works for me Thanks

9. reign.santiago2

reign.santiago2 New Member

I believe it is not the viking clan who has made errors. There must be an internal error on your account. You better check it out to do some remedies.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010