[ZS] more than 41?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AlterEgoT, Sep 16, 2015.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

So a few have us have noticed we can be attacked 80 times in a 24 hour period now.

this is the second time I've noticed someone finish their 41 and within the hour get a new load of 41 with no new attacks.

Someone also was asking in WC about it.

Has this changed?

Kinda stinks when you go for someone big on the list heal through the 41 and then have to take another 41.

Attacks from: 50 attacks,1 hit,3 punches in 1 day Attacked first: 1 day ago Last attacked: 5 minutes ago

Attacks against: 5 hitlist attacks in 3 seconds Last attacked: 23 hours ago

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

This is kano time
    1 day = 24 hours - 47 hours 59 minutes & 59 seconds
    2 days = 48 hours - 71 hours 59 minutes & 59 seconds
    3 days = 72 hours - 95 hours 59 minutes & 59 seconds...ect :)

3. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

the 24 hr clock should start at the first attack but as ss has pointed out there is always a glitch to everything

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No nothing has changed, if it did I would have told you. :)

As @Hellhavenofury:) mentioned, it is 24 hours since the first attack, so if the timing is right it can look like you're getting attack more than the allotted amount but the limit has just reset during that time.

I'll still make the developers aware that you guys are seeing something fishy, however.

5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Please do check into it. I sent a ticket. But thought perhaps one of the slayers that pays more attention than I do could elaborate on what we are seeing ;)

I've been aware it's not exact 24 hours. but it's now happening too often for it to be a matter of the goofy timing we all knew existed. Something is weird. It's not close enough to the actual first attack time. I couldn't swear to that but I've run into it a handful of times over the years and at least 3 this week.

Odds don't feel right if you know what I mean ;)