[LCN] More Stamina Per Leveling Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

and now i thinks its time to over look it again cause skill points i think should carry more weight

2. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I didn't realize you were able to "see" Kano's incoming Ticket Submissions & therefore come to that definitive conclusion; nor was I aware that you were able to see every piece of communication taking place between "mafia wars players" to know that they are "telling each other to send in tickets.". Regardless of your superhuman powers (and either way), this has been an ongoing issue with longtime, loyal LCN players well before Mafia Wars even announced they would be ending their game! Nonetheless, I kindly thank you for your much needed input and information @Kirsten - it is genuinely appreciated more than you will ever know! :mad:

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

awwww ya so welcome, and I do know , so sorry about knowing something you don't know :p but I am pleased to say the majority have adjusted to the idea of the way it is, they were comparing it to being able to buy skill points in their old game, (they could purchase), huge stamina, they realize now that they have to adjust their thinking and expectations.

4. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

50 stam per level is pretty tight fisted. I like the idea of stam return according to level. 200 for 2k levels and so on. 50 stam return barely makes a dent in some bosses and so on.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  5. Evc316

Evc316 New Member

I don't understand why a full refill isn't the norm? You should be rewarded for leveling with both full energy and stamina. Not refilling full stamina just sounds like a cheesy way to slow down progress.

6. Sir Opinion Alot

it has kept this game from dieing full stamina and full energy would throw the game out of wack, but there is a need for increase

7. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Agreed!

8. Sir Opinion Alot

1 good reason full refills would not work is simple this a person like me would never have the need to use FPS for refills and without that part of the spending on the game it has helped us keep reliable servers new contact and a well placed staff that can be slow answering tickets but ive seen alot worst. I would like to see no more than a max of 50% energy and 25% stamina for the upper levels 9000+ and for lvls 5000 to 9000 say 12.% stamina and 25% energy anyone under the 5,000 leave it be

Easy To Remember likes this.
  9. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more with the fact that receiving FULL Stamina/Energy refills upon leveling is a VERY bad idea @Sir Opinion Alot - The increase needs to be significant enough to make a difference (50 Stamina at higher levels is a JOKE), but a full refill would most definitely hurt the game (which I am VERY much against)! As I have previously stated - part (if not all) the reason we have not seen any change regarding this issue is due to Kano fearing that they will see a decline in Stamina refills. From a business perspective, I can see their side, but Kano should also take into account the customer service/satisfaction side! We have already seen SO many of the longtime high-level players quit the game in recent months, and that is obviously not good for business either. In regards to this issue, and certainly based on the length of time (along with the high number of players) a resolution should have already been made and implemented into the game by now! The fact of the matter remains: Kano's customers have clearly expressed the need for an increase in Stamina at each level up, but (in my opinion) have basically been ignored. This issue is give-and-take, but I strongly believe Kano will ultimately "profit" by satisfying their customers and giving them what they have been asking for! We don't want to ruin this game or take money away from the hands that feed us Kano (which is why we are not asking for something unrealistic like FULL Stamina refills at each level up), so PLEASE have some faith in your customers and implement this overdue, much needed change!

Sir Opinion Alot and S E T H like this.
  10. Evc316

Evc316 New Member

Its best to create a character that can self level, if they limit the stamina that makes it pointless so you cant, where is the fun in that? Why bother to add so much stamina if only 50 is available at a level up? So now its pretty much play for 5 minutes and walk away for a few hours and come back again. If favor points were priced better and not expensive they would get even more buyers.

Getting only 50 stamina at a high level is a joke, I can see why you higher players are pissed about that. It also sounds like a little bit of corporate greed, if they drive people away their numbers will go down slowly, what good is it if you don't have many players, they need to suck it up and keep the players happy or they will go the way of Mafia Wars. Why not full stamina and cut the energy instead?

11. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Why not full stamina and cut the energy, you ask? Here's one answer, simple reason being that not everyone bases their character on stam, some have massive energy and little stam, I highly doubt that there would be 2 players of the same build. In a earlier post they suggested more stam for the higher levels and keep it as it is for anyone below 5000. I still think that stam refill according to level is the best way to go, keeping it fair right across the board. Level 3000 = 300 stam return, level 12,000 = 1200 stam return per level and so on. Maybe keep the 50 stam return for people who haven't broke the level 1000 barrier yet, when they do, that's when the return rate gets better.

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

This all from someone who thinks it is stupid to spend money on a game, which he does not spend, yet wants to play for free with his ideas, on anyone who spends dime. The game is free for you cause of others, a Gaming company cannot stay in business unless some players spend.

S E T H and AXXO like this.
  13. Sir Opinion Alot

i could sorta agree with you on anyone under lvl 5000 but now with the raids you can reach 5000 in no time to be honest and you dont have to spend a mass load either but something needs to give somewhere. And to be honest i think a percent is better than a even number since all characters are based different and our daily rewards are based on % based and most the game is so why should the energy and stamina be any different, the % would just make people change the way they do things as a high lvl i still would only gain a little outta what % i have purposed it still would run me an average of 10 fps per lvl instead of 14 fps per lvl and thats really not much of a savings

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  14. Evc316

Evc316 New Member

Right not everyone builds on stamina. I think the real reason why they cut the stamina is because the XP ratio is so much higher with it and if people kept building it they could level all day long and no FP will be spent on stamina refills. There certainly are no jobs that give 15XP per 1 energy used like you can get fighting, even though to increase stamina it requires 2SP to increase it by 1 whereas energy is only 1SP. Since not everyone is stamina based there should be jobs that have that insane kind of XP ratio as well and not just favor the fighters, but then again they will just not give a full refill on a level up and then expect people to buy energy refills.

15. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

Stamina is simply the game changer. 50 is low we know, I suggest it should be a percentage of the player's stamina pool, something like we get as a bonus boost. cause poof, stamina goes always.

@Evc316 : do not try to level up on jobs trust me, it will take for ever to level up and be stronger. no matter what feature comes in, if you choose your opponents wisely, fighting is the best way to level up. everyone is not based on stamina, true- but eventually everyone will focus on stamina. to be honest energy is the least important, can only be use for jobs and to heal raids, doesn't even adds to strength. INDEED it favors FIGHTERS!! this is a fighting game.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Evc316

Evc316 New Member

Yes it does favor fighters, but penalizing fighters by not refilling stamina per level up but refilling energy since its not as important is like a smack in the face. I'm working on getting to level 100 so I can get my stamina faster, almost there, 4 levels to go. If they don't want people leveling so easily on stamina then the XP ratio shouldn't be so high.

17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This has been discussed, the curve KANO put forth was messed up IMO, BUT IT IS DUE NOW with different percentage's. These chitty raids that "HELPED OUT THE GAME SO MUCH"

I like raids so much, I'll drop a grand to keep up with people

Last edited: May 29, 2016
    Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  18. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

I'M RESTATING WHAT I'VE SAID EARLIER IN THIS THREAD: STAMINA REFILL PER LEVELING SHOULD BE 10% OF A PERSONS NEW LEVEL, WITH A MINIMUM OF 50 AND NO MAX. A LEVEL 10,000 PLAYER SHOULD GET 1000 STAMINA PER LEVEL, ITS NOT LIKE THEY CAN DO MUCH WITH THE 1000, HOWEVER THEY CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WITH 50. ENERGY SHOULD BE THE SAME WAY; 10% WITH A MINIMUM OF 500 AND NO MAX.

19. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

It should be a percentage of the respective mobster's stamina pool. (assumption: 10% of the stamina pool of 2500. So level up boost will be 250. doesn't matter which level they are. Cause anything of too much will kill the game. ) or else make it like energy. Level up energy and stamina maxed at 500. Alternatively, you can always do it like in Zombie Slayer. which is a fair deal.

Kirsten and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  20. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

This is a good decent point, should be in function of level