[LCN] More Stamina Per Leveling Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SwiftlyInnocent, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

thats a shame too its not like we are asking for alot it takes so much to level was just wanting alittle something to help especially during raids when you have to use 1400 or better in energy to heal just for a level its crazy and no matter what you add in the areas the higher you go means spending stupid amounts, but this dont stop spenders.

2. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

this is exactly why it will never be changed.

3. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

That was my game plan from the first day I started playing. I went almost 100% stamina and then added to other areas only as I needed to make sure I could level with a leveling partner. I adjusted my strengths to fit theirs...... and then after I hit a high level I started filling in areas like Attack, Defense, and Health. Only recently did I go from 4000 energy to still working on almost 7000. Having high stamina helped a lot with refills when leveling daily, the new BA format, and then when RAIDS came out. Of course, energy was hurting hence the increase recently. The biggest flaw with game plan was it made me much weaker and a target for lower level players who were putting all their skills into attack and defense and buying items. But it was a choice I made and wouldn't change it if I had a chance to go back and do it all over again.

4. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

why on earth would you ever want to have 7000 energy? i have no plans to get that much. i'm spending all of my points in the other areas.

5. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

7000 energy seems a lot, but maybe you need a lot of energy for the jobs in Victoria / Moon ??

6. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

So it has been almost 6 months since your reply to this issue ......patience is wearing thin among the masses. Obviously the stamina formula needs an update and another 6 months waiting just won't suffice most most people, especially since most higher members (if they do not use CC) will have to wait substantially longer to level given the huge amount of stam required to do so.

Easy To Remember likes this.
  7. Sir Opinion Alot

its a little overboard with this its way over due and the game is not getting easier at all its getting stupidly insane to level without buying.... Not very fun kano not fun at all its actually a major turnoff when you cant even hardly gain a lvl without spending......

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We have discussed this here and there and with some upcoming releases I think it makes sense for us to look a bit harder at this than we have been, for sure.

geckomaster likes this.
  9. Sir Opinion Alot

thank you for replying hope we hear something sooner Mitch you always keep a open mind

10. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

It is an idea that has been floated around for a long long long time. Its apparent that it isn't going to happen and simply stringing us along about the concept every couple months with a "maybe" isnt cool.

bowberson likes this.
  11. Friendly Fire

Friendly Fire Well-Known Member

You tease Mi7ch

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If this hasn't been done (particularly in LCN where the XP curve is incredibly steep compared to the other games), then there's no point in doing it now.

13. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Yes there is a point in doing it now!!!!!

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  14. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

We need to do more than look, We need action on this!

15. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

We need action on this, ok. but can we say an action we'd be happy with? Should it be based on level? Then those with high stamina would think it isn't fair on them. Is it high stamina? Then the opposite problem. I don't have very high stamina or level really so don't fall in either camp :D

bowberson likes this.
  16. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I agree we do need action on this!

17. So Mitch, what is the time frame for having a look, and at what point does a look become a plan, and a plan becomes a deliverable?

just asking.....

18. Sir Opinion Alot

lol this is crazy almost a yr later this should have been a simple yes or no not dragging this out so long, we all know this needs changed more in line with ZS this lvl is crap and no help anymore even the 500 hardly does the dailies now

19. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

How does ZS do it?

bowberson likes this.
  20. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

happy to hear that, but I also hope will see soon the changes!!!!! 50 stam / level at my lvl 9000+ is really a vintage joke !

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.