[LCN] Mobile Version Feedback

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, May 30, 2015.

1. ElDiabloCristobal

ElDiabloCristobal New Member

Mobile version sucks you can't craft anything, nearly impossible to collect on hits, you miss most of the game

2. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Mitch - any chance something can be done about the healing in syn wars? You have to click 3 times just to get 1 heal! If you have attacked and your health is down it's a good 5 minutes just to bring the health back up. please please please can we just clikck once and get a heal?

Thanks so much

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

mi7ch likes this.
  4. eFka

eFka New Member

Pls fix the issue on mobile app. 1) Private group was created by alliance member, but players who are playing on mobile app cant see the join request even they were invited to join the group. With browser is all good. 2) Would be nice to get "back" button, it doesnt work on app as well. Because im clicking on boss link which was posted in group and after "back" it takes me all the way to "job" or "world" chat. 3) If u can pls make alerts for members to see that comment was posted in private group.
    By the way game is nice, i like it. Just need to fix few issues and improve some sections as well, like rivals and pvp battles. Looking forward..
    Cheers

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the feedback eFka.

1) Interesting. I'll get this looked into but it might not be a quick fix
    2) sigh. The Back button can get you into some weird states sometimes depending on what you clicked on. If we can identify some more of the more painful points and are able to reproduce those we can look to fix them up. Thanks for the steps you posted.
    3) I'll pass this feedback along.

Thanks for taking the time to sign up to the Forum to let us know about this. And welcome!

mi7ch likes this.
  6. Miss Kitty Snaps

Hi guys - just noticed that the damage progress counter on the mobile app is not updating or when you click the first attack it says damage progress is 100% when it' only 25%, once you check the progress the old way by looking at rewards, it will update to that damage but does not increase with the additional attacks. Thanks for checking on it

7. Miss Kitty Snaps

I knew there was something very important that i forgot to mention - there seems to be a big lack of drop downs from coop bosses off the mobile app vs the desk top. I noticed that if you go very slow in your clicking you might get some but if your going fast don't seem to be getting any. Please look into that please - thanks :)

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Tested this myself and I am seeing that as well, I'll let the mobile team know. Thanks for the report!

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  9. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Question: How do you power heal on the mobile app? I'm on an Android. TIA

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not a option on APP yet.

11. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Thanks

OK, then that's a suggestion. Add Power Heal as an option on mobile app. Thanks.

12. Miss Kitty Snaps

There is definitely something wrong with the drops for bosses on the mobile app. On a Port Haven boss off the mobile app I attacked the boss 310 time and did not receive 1 seriously not 1 drop!
    Same boss on desktop and in 124 attacks I received 4 drops
    Please look into this!!!

13. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

This will be a VERY long shot but I will try anyway.

I am a right hander who is now forced to use the left hand. I have grave difficulties handling an iPhone with both hands. Having said that, using the left hand is difficult when playing the hitlist portion of LCN. I primarily use the iPhone just to do the hitlist and do everything else on the laptop. What I would like to have, IF at all possible and convenient to an option for the attack button to be on the left side of the phone.

I am not sure how many are left handers on here, but having that as an option would really be nice.

BTW, I had submitted a ticket about this about 3 weeks now and there had been response at all.

A simple YES or NO is more than sufficient for me. Either way, thank you very much.

14. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This should be fixed now, give it a shot and let me know!

15. Miss Kitty Snaps

I did notice an increase in the drops today. Thank for checking into it..kind of a drag that we have been putting alot of stam into these bosses and not getting the proper drops. If I notice a decline, I'll make sure to post pronto :)

16. eFka

eFka New Member

Small issue, but would be great to be fixed. In the syndicate message board on mobile app there is no numbers go to previous/next page. Pic was made on browser as an example what i meant.

Attached Files:

17. FaTHeR KaoS

FaTHeR KaoS New Member

card images are not loading. on my first deal today it had a Q I could see, but the next one looked like this. closed the app and tried again with the same result

Attached Files:

18. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hmm I just tested this on Android and I can see the cards and the table "felt" just fine. What version of the app are you running. You can check by going to More > FAQ/Support and the version number is at the bottom.

19. FaTHeR KaoS

FaTHeR KaoS New Member

doesn't matter though
    silly me forgot to pay the net bill

that's all for this episode
    thanks for playing

20. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

So is this "fixed" now? Asking for a friend...