[LCN] Mobile Version Feedback

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, May 30, 2015.

1. Coffmancary

Coffmancary New Member

2. Brian De Palma

Brian De Palma New Member

Something I get from time to time, seemingly completely at random is that when I go to the Boss Fight screen the stamina selector is hidden at the foot of the screen. Only way to clear this is to shut the game down and restart. This is on iPad 9.7 Pro.

3. Brian De Palma

Brian De Palma New Member

PS: I should have added that I have the same issue in Viking and Pirate Clan games.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks, I'll let the developers know! Are you on the most recent version of the app?

5. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Is it possible to redeem gift cards - a friend was asking.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Facebook gift cards specifically? No, as the payment processing is done through Apple. If you have an Apple gift card you can use your App Store account balance.

7. Sandy Barrows

No ot was a Facebook gift card - but she couldn't redeem on the mobile APP

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That will not work on the app as payment is processed by Apple (assuming you friend is on iOS). Facebook gift cards will need to be redeemed and used on the desktop version.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  9. Sandy Barrows

Thanks Mitch :)

mi7ch likes this.
  10. haytham

haytham New Member

thank you sooooo much :):):)

11. Rambo

Rambo New Member

This happens on Android app v2.16.

And same as last time the new version isn't published to playstore yet.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It is, the patch note number is out of sync with the version number in game. I'll get that corrected for next time.

13. mdeboh

mdeboh New Member

On syndicate wars, the thing I find most difficult on the mobile version is the inability to determine the amount of damage left to hit a particular target. It's all down to guesswork, so I can only tell my mob 'down to half, quarter health' etc. Also, having to come out of a war, then to go into chat just to give them a heads up wastes valuable time ....and then we're either dead or lost the hit

14. Don Tatsuya

Don Tatsuya New Member

it would be really nice if it was possible to migrate our game data from kongregate

I have a level 500 char there and as much as I would like to play mob wars on the go, im not willing to start entirely from scratch and Im sure many other people are the same way.

15. Felix S

Felix S New Member

Anyway to add a "Kill Reward Dmg Progress:" to boss fights.

Thx,
    Felix

16. Stiletto Babe

Stiletto Babe New Member

I play on my iphone/ipad app and now via the website using my chrome book (thanks to a speedy fix of the platform problem I reported to Mitch). It takes a while to learn to navigate the app version, as the layout is a lot different to the website. It works well though. There is no crafting workshop, however you can craft if you link your devices to the kanoplay website and then login there. That's how I craft the hidden blueprints with my chrome book (no drag and drop on IOS devices). Hope you find that useful :)

17. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

THANKS!! for adding the % counter on the bosses - helps knowing where you are, but you have to click out of the boss to the boss list to see; any chance of getting the counter to show up during the attacks? Appreciate the consideration

18. Maxita

Maxita New Member

I can´t use the adrenalin boost on my smartphone - but I could when I´ve started to play with the phone (before the last update I also couldn´t )

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This isn't in the mobile app just yet, but it will most likely be in the next update.

20. Doofus

Doofus New Member

How unlocky am I to be using a blackberry curve and have no chance at all to be. Moble with LCN