[VC] Mobile Version Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, May 17, 2016.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I believe on desktop the tutorial pop up for adding skill points upon leveling up is set on for 1st location only (N. Midgard) Can you change mobile to act the same, I'm in Salish Sea and it still pop's up. ;)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This is a oversight on our part, next mobile update should fix this LOL

3. HJM

HJM Member

I have one thing that bothers me on mobile version of Guild Wars, healing is really the worst part there, make that popup window in the way that one can continue on healing without interrupts, something like there is for attacking, current one is really annoying and slow motion like. Smooth playing is what everyone likes :)

JADES likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Quick question, why can we see stat #'s on opponents loadout items via mobile app, but not desktop?

HJM likes this.
  5. Yvonne Hudson

Yvonne Hudson New Member

Can anyone tell me what that music is on the app? Sounds like something from Game of Thrones but I can't figure out what it is & it's driving me nuts :rolleyes:

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's an original piece written by a former employee who is in a band in his spare time. :)

Deblovscats1 and Yvonne Hudson like this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It's a mystery I guess, yes I answered my own question because no reply......... :confused:

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I'm just wondering what the exact point of this thread is......90% of the issues with the app are completely ignored or you're directed to contact support which i still dont understand....why have a feedback thread that serves little to no purpose..... annoying af

JADES and Deblovscats1 like this.
  9. Not letting me get on kano can't post my boss help or anything