[VC] Mobile Version Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, May 17, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Have a bug to report about the iOS/Android app or would like to leave feedback/suggestions? This is the place to do it!

Il2wk likes this.
  2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

The tutorial says to "Chat in the Adventure Feed" ... saw that this am. Chat works ok ... btw.

3. ronald stark

ronald stark New Member

i have VC on FB, I have downloaded the mobile app. How can I get my existing account on the mobile app?

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Should be easy to fix, I'll let them know.

Once you boot the app, it should prompt you to sign in with Facebook or your Kano Play server 2 information. When you sign in on FB it will pull up your existing character.

5. Mona Henriksson

Mona Henriksson New Member

I just downloaded the android app for Viking Clan.
    How to turn of the sound? I found the Audio Settings, but can not disable Music or Sound Effects.
    Even though I have the sound on mini it is an awful lot of sound effects.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You can disable the music and sound effects in the settings, you just have to tap the buttons. They look like sliders, but they're a toggle, if that makes sense.

7. ronald stark

ronald stark New Member

my app goes straight to character selection.

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

That's what happened to me, clicking sign in as guest does that. I had to uninstall/re-install to fix it.

9. ronald stark

ronald stark New Member

I uninstalled the app, and tried to reinstall, but it says that it installed, and there is no available device.

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You didn't by chance get a black screen with music playing did you?

11. ronald stark

ronald stark New Member

no, it gave me the choice of character. but now I can not do anything. The app says it is installed, and there is no eligible devises for app install.

12. Renato Biléu

Renato Biléu New Member

Hi. I installed mobile app but can't manage to change to server 2. How can i do that?

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Go to more and find change server

14. Renato Biléu

Renato Biléu New Member

i allready try that. i go to "more - my accounts" and have the server 1 account ok and in server 2 asks for a login of Kano Play. I never did 1 if i remember. i play with facebbok account and it wont accept the credentials.

15. ronald stark

ronald stark New Member

Thank you for all of the work, in getting me straight on the mobile app. I got it to work about 2300 last night. Again thank you for you work and patience.

mi7ch likes this.
  16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Facebook is server 1, so if you're used to logging in with Facebook then 1 is the correct server.

17. Renato Biléu

Renato Biléu New Member

Ok. But i need to access to server 2 and i can't!!!! Here in PC there are no problem but in mobile i can't.

18. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Mi7ch, When I try to hit a Raid on my app it tells me "This Raid Boss currently may not be attacked" But yet if I'm on my computer, no problems. I'm on server 1 & also logged into facebook.

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for letting us know; we're aware of some issues around the Raid Boss specifically and we're working to get them fixed before the event is over. :)

20. Renato Biléu

Renato Biléu New Member

Stil can't play on server 2 in app mobile. Asks me a login i don't have!! Any sugestions?