[VC] mobile app and get a 4-hr Buff Up bonus

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by David Purdy, Apr 25, 2017.

1. David Purdy

David Purdy New Member

I Watch a quick video ad on the Viking Clan mobile app and your supposed to get a 4-hr Buff Up bonus but the last few times i have done it i get nothing and just checked with other player that used to use them and they have not been getting them ether
    Any one got any answers ?

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I just tried it out on Server 1 and it worked ok. Can you please PM me the Server you play on and your User ID? I'll take a deeper look with that info. Please pass along the same info for your peers experiencing the same issue if you have it.

Thanks

EDIT: I just tested Server 2 and it is working for me as well. Not saying there isn't an issue but just confirming that it is working for my own account on both Server 1 & 2

David Purdy likes this.
  3. David Purdy

David Purdy New Member

I play on server 1 my name in game is=Dave the Werewolf (Invite code if that helps) EFCC2E
    and i will pass on the info to my friends (will i tell them to answer/send there names and sever # on here ?

4. Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson Member

As of this morning, still not working on Server 1.

David Purdy likes this.
  5. Erik Peterson

Erik Peterson Member

And a month later...still nothing.

6. David Purdy

David Purdy New Member

snap Erik i wish they would fix it

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

@Erik Peterson & @David Purdy I am going to PM you guys about this.

We did uncover an issue that was affecting some players a week or so ago but if this is still happening for you it looks like something else is up.

8. David Purdy

David Purdy New Member

I will check in the morning but it did not work earlier but i have logged Viking off as im going of-line as it's 9:15 pm here

9. David Purdy

David Purdy New Member

on my mobile/iPhone it says i have collected them but when i load the computer up i do not have the buffs,going to try and work out how to remove the app from my phone then re-add it later today

10. David Purdy

David Purdy New Member

i removed the app then re-loaded it but it is still the same,on my mobile it says i have them but on the computer i do not have them

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks David. I am in contact with our Ad provider and I am waiting to hear back from them what can be done to resolve this.

12. David Purdy

David Purdy New Member