[KanoPlay] Mi7ch can u see thanks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i got a question altho i got my game settings the way i want it but it keeps on scrolling either down or up real fast can u see if u can get the devs too look into this issue thanks..cause it is like basically once i go the social feed or boss fights it does this issue...cause i got my setup correct..thanks

edit: No = Action links remain at current position an i got it set like this but it is still doing it uggh

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Just so we are clear are you saying that using your mousewheel to scroll specifically on the Social Feed and Boss List page causes your browser to scroll quicker than it normally does?

We don't have any code that would affect this however could this possibly be a setting within your browser? This is just a hunch but given both of those pages can be quite long perhaps there is some browser feature/plugin/extension that is compensating for this by making the scroll action more sensitive. That is a complete guess though.

3. Justin the killer

i dont have no extension cause i keep all them outta of my broswers cause i know how them things are, an im not using my mouse too fast at all i have always done it at normal speed as always..so i have no idea what is wrong here..feels to be they could be a small bug issue going on within the server 2 area possible!

4. Justin the killer

update i been asking around seems some players are experiencing this issue as well..altho we got it set up where it wont Jump to the page an reset to the top an it is still doing it too some Users on here...now can u look into this thank you!