May 31th- Developer Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

Updates to the feed system:
    -You can now delete all Game History in 1 click
    -there is an option to view the feed in full page mode
    -feed filter now remembers your selected preference
    -optimized lag time between feed posts from others ( this optimization is ongoing and we're working to make it better )

as always and feedback/bugs let us know in the appropriate subforum.

thanks!

2. cesarr

cesarr Member

Is "News" ever going to be updated?

3. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Isn't that what the Forum is for, cesarr?

Looks great Eric, boith filters and full page view.

ZS is such an interesting game. Strategey counts as much as brute force.....

4. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

The full page view didn't really do it for me. Maybe if it stayed like that but you have to click it every time so it really just adds another click to see the information I want.

5. i like that when i go boss or squad feed and than i go battle or profile and when i come back its the same feed when i left so easy 4me :)

6. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I like the full page view but I agree that if I leave the page in full view I wish it would stay that way when I return to it..

overall what a huge improvement.. love it so far.. :)

7. i just have long chat with Nemesis from zombie slayer hes name there is :<<< Luv2show
    Level 100 Lawyer >>>
    i clearly understand why some players play games 3 days non stop and they have some problems to sleep from stress or other problems in life ... its good that if player can contact some one and explain problem .. i know he send email to Kendall i know that Kendall is reading emails and do help with solution :) i have some problems before and he also help me out so im happy for that ... so im sure Kendall will help You out hope see you soon back on Zombie Slayer and i can test my new weapons on your skin :D

Jack