May 27th- Developer Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, May 27, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Hired Squad-
    Striker- will have highest attack for purchased, for users that have purchased squad, they are named Strikers now.

We will be introducing new classes, with different prices and benefits, so keep an eye out for that.

We will also be adding upgrade options to hired squad so that you can improve them, but this will likely be a couple days or so.

Soon to be released-
    New and improved in-game feed.

2. cesarr

cesarr Member

Would the hired squad members that are named liked dates, for example: (05.22.10); would those be changed to Striker instead of the date they were purchased?

3. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Ok, so I purchased one to see if they were better when I first started.
    I payed 27 UN Points.
    Attack 14
    Defense: 9

If I had waited 3 days, it would now be 90 attack....for the same 27 UN Points.

I would advise waiting to get these... at least a week until the Devs figure out what they are doing! Mine is useless. And for what it is going to cost to upgrade them to 90 attack... I am better off upgrading my Knight.

Feeling a little bit ripped off here

4. Eric

Eric Administrator

Hired Squad's Attack and Defense are based off of your own attack and defense values. Be sure to allocate some of your skill points to attack/defense so your Hired Squad Member is at optimal strength before you get them.

5. im adding att/def every day so will be long time till i buy hired squad :eek:, but if hired squad get automated upgrade the same time when player add more att/def << - hired squad gets the same att/def - >> than i believe much more players will be spending more UN Credits on hired squad :)
    so.. any time anywhere ;)

6. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Am I right in thinking the Strikers stats at time of purchase are based on your own then?
    I must have missed reading that in the help section :(

How does this encourage people to buy them? If you are a low level, your Strikers stats suck.
    If you are a higher level, comparatively, your Striker's stats will suck in a few weeks of playing.

From what I can see, there is no point in getting them at all unless you have only a few people in your Squad and their Stats are low.

I will go back to spending my UN Credits on upgrades.

7. ok i find my hired squad member on bottom of my members page 17 ... and i try add him on Top and its say:

The maximum allowable Top Squad spots is 14. If you would like to add another Zombie Slayer please remove someone from the Top Squad list first.

well i was sure that will be automated added on my top squad so 14 go to 15 top squad other way no point from hired squad member - why ? i can find friend with much more att/def than my squad member ...really tricky system need more explain in first place so i just waste 25 UN Credits :confused:

8. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

hehee, I did try to warn you.
    I looked under the Help and it says nothing about Hired Squad or Strikers.

DO NOT BUY STRIKERS, PEOPLE!

Spend your UN Credits on better weapons or upgrades.

9. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

You can also upgrade hired squad from your Squad Page, we will update the help page this week with details.

10. The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen Member

Eric, hun... it has 14 attack. roflmao, do you KNOW how long it would take to upgrade to a useable member?

I will stick to upgrading my special weapons.

Could you please add something about the strikers to the Help menu?

11. Angel

Angel Member

:confused:

Striker

160 Attack

96 Defense

this is my Striker without upgrade

12. yea but i have Squad (353) and my hired one is there with them and not top squat :(

and its so hard to get bigger top squat and hired squad is 25 credits that's expensive in think only way to make players to buy squat if top squat size increase every time you buy hired squat member >>>

in other Kano Apps is 10 points and you get 2 or 3 hired ones and they get added in battle in that next second when you buy them. so its confusing in Zombie Slayer !!

also i try upgrade my hired Striker (05.30.10) and noting happen ?! i guess Developers still working on hired squad upgrade ! must be a good one this time :rolleyes:

13. Eric

Eric Administrator

As you may have noticed, Zombie Slayer is not about having 500+ squad members. Any squad outside your Top Squad can be used for adding to top squad, gifting, contracts and help on bosses and outbreaks for example. Top Squad members are used in fights. Attack and Defense play a big part in Zombie Slayer so you should add squad members to your top squad with the highest attack and defense. Hired squad's attack and defense are based on your own attack and defense values, plus you have the ability to add them to the TopSquad to be used in fights, therefore unlike the other games carry a higher value.

14. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

Unfortunately, unless you have the highest Attack AND Defense of your squad members then the Hired Squad is useless because there's a good chance you have enough regular squad members to hit your limits, for free.

I love the fact that this game is not all about mobbers but you need to give the Hired Squad some sort of value that you can't get from regular squad members. Or else there's no incentive to purchase them and less incentive to put money in your pockets ;)

15. good point .. my hired squad upgrade still not responding so i cant say its good or bad till i get that tested ?! :D