May 25th Developer Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, May 26, 2010.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We made a couple of immediate tweaks based on initial feedback:

- reduced energy regeneration to 4-min
    - reduced health regeneration to 2-min
    - increased stamina regeneration to 3-min

Other soon to be released:

-upgrade costs: we plan to make a change to the upgrade cost for items and properties for some items that are too low and some too high.
    -top squad unlocks will be modified to unlock 1 at a time with some spacing between levels, unlocking 3 at a time is creating too much of a power imbalance

Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  2. cesarr

cesarr Member

i thought something was wrong with my pc for stamina here and can you make the "
    You have exhausted this targets cash and XP payouts, choose another target from your battle list or a boss to recieve payouts or go for the kill!" in mob wars too, some guy keeps attacking me
    "Robert The Iceman Masseria, Level 216
    118 attacks,1 punch in 11 hours 36 seconds ago "

Last edited: May 26, 2010
  3. that would actually be good for pirate and viking as well.that way it actually deters bullying a bit.

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Just added this to the "soon to be released":

-top squad unlocks will be modified to unlock 1 at a time with some spacing between levels, unlocking 3 at a time is creating too much of a power imbalance

5. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I don't care for this message in the battle screen. Especially while hitting someone on the hitlist. It makes the attack button jump up/down on the screen. Just like the "You have Severely Injured XXX" on the other apps. If the message could be in a completely different frame as to not make the screen jump around while in battle, that would be good.

As far as someone that keeps attacking.. Thats the nature of the game. Set counters.. attack back.. but don't limit the attacks.. Battle lists on all apps are already short. If a limit is put in place what would be the fun in that?

6. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Not sure if the recent update caused this issue:

XXXXX's call for Elite has expired, you must join the Elite within 7 days of the recruitment call.

The request was Posted 11 hours ago from Zombie Slayer - Link is on the MySpace Activity Feed - there seems to be an error in time

7. Hey Kendall, How about new warriors and weapons for people who have reached level 2000? There needs to be something else for people who are high levels, maybe even new worlds at lvl 2000..Thanks

8. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I don't think anyone is at level 2000 in this app, Zombie Slayer. What app are you referring to?