May 10th Update: Optimizations and Feature Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, May 11, 2010.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

We've just posted a release with overall javascript optimization, page loading and layout compatibility fixes.

Specific feature updates include:
    -Elite Chieftains now expire after 48 hours (previously 24 hours)
    -Invite Interface Redone ( Myspace )
    -Attack and Clan notification pop-ups have been contained in the top left header with longer timeouts.

If you see any issues let us know.

2. Eddie

Eddie Member

Wohoo! I like the new updates! Thank you

3. Amon Amarth

Amon Amarth New Member

Great update Eric, keep it up guys, but there is a lil bug now when you heal while you are on Bounties page after healing you get no where and then you have to click on Battle then Bounties again!

Do you have any explanation for this ?!

Thank you guys

4. ive been noticing that to.whats up with that admin?

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Good catch guys, we will get this one fixed shortly.

6. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

load times seem to be noticable faster now :)

7. AVirgo79

AVirgo79 New Member

I am having problems...whenever I try to fight or even do adventures, the whole game reloads pretty much everytime. This is very disrupting to game play, and only has happened since the last update.

8. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

What social network are you on? (MySpace/Facebook/Hi5)
    What internet browser are you using?

9. AVirgo79

AVirgo79 New Member

I am on MySpace and I use Aol Explorer. I used to play through Aol 9.1 but some of the other apps didn't work through that.

10. toeeatingdog

toeeatingdog Member

I've noticed that that attack/clan notification pop-ups aren't loading right. I'm only getting a max 1.5 of them on my screen. the .5 one is kinda annoying, as you can imagine. They do seem to be lasting longer which is nice, I can finally click on the link inside the box to the person attacking me before the box fades.

11. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I am having lots of issues with the new icons below the characters in the attack screen. They have hyperlinks in them that take you back to your profile page, and by clicking fast on attacks with it jumping up, you end up on your profile page. Worse clicking anywhere on your profile page, seems to add a skill point to the nearest horizontal area on the profile page you hit. Not good!

12. Mike Ketil

Mike Ketil Member

Since the changes, I have been experiencing, exactly the same thing.
    It's nearly impossible to battle as you keep returning to your own link, mis-allocating skill points because of the screen jumping.
    Meanwhile you are being hit by your opponent.
    Can you look in to this asap?
    Thanks

13. Kel the Merciful King

I don't even click on those icons that were added .. I hover over them and they invoke the profile page!!! Time for a reversion and beta / alpha testing of the rollout!

14. Kel the Merciful King

Just an update: I am on the FB platform. Safari.

You are in battle ... you see the attack button .. you slide over to it ... but someone has attacked me first before I got there and I have to heal at that point ... but because I have gone for the attack button, and the interface has jumped up, it takes me to my profile ... no clicking anything. Hover past and the action takes place.

Please fix this asap. Very annoying. For battling types, it makes it near impossible. For healing types, maybe it is workable.

Thanks