[LCN] Loyalty items outdated!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Barry Turner, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Barry Turner

Barry Turner Member

It's been 2-3 months and they still haven't been improved, are they ?

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Other threads, Mitch had said should be new sets out in October..

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes there will be a new set in October.

4. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

nothing really good for non spenders or even moderate spenders only good for big players there are way more important areas need focus

5. I agree and with what has been happening of late people are going to start leaving now if the things proposed aren't introduced soon and a little more focus on the non spenders too.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Non-spenders have never been a priority, even as cannon fodder for the spenders. It has been this way even before raids were introduced. There is no real incentive for non-spenders to play, especially now.

7. Sir Opinion Alot

i can remember when being a boss hoarder was the best way to go, buying items was not the way to be powerful if your skillpoints wasnt correct, the playing field was alot more even but all has changed in the last 2 to 3 years.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Raids changed everything. It seems that every "improvement" leads to even more complaints. There used to be healthy banter in the forums, but it never got too serious or went too far overboard. Those forum members have long since gone, and things are definitely different now.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  9. Sir Opinion Alot

they are leaving here first since no one seems to listen, then soon the game play slows and eventually we move on as soon as i find something i will move on too, the game is over really seems like anything we try to tell them they dont understand and only go by there system numbers and not our actual game play aspect of it all. Your computer stats dont explain the human emotion behind what we see........

Rhenkle1 likes this.
  10. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

If the user base gets too low they will probably decide it isn't worth maintaining and just close down the server. Oh wait, isn't that what happened with mafia wars???

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

1st off this isn't MAFIA WARS,
    2nd is everyone bashing KANO, do you really think new player base want's to read this chit? Sure there are some problems, but don't go negative only when feel in a rut.
    KANO has been by our side, (for most part) and listens to players, unlike other sites. Sure it might not be ideal, but have some faith!

12. Sir Opinion Alot

Jade is true about they have for most part listened, so all the new player's that come here Kano really on the most part has done a good job thats why its hard for people to walk away because deep down we know they will eventually do the right thing.....

Rick B and Scoughman like this.
  13. Starmaster

Starmaster Member

ok, I am now thoroughly confused. I supported sir opinion alot and got trashed by jades who got supported by sir opinion alot. I never implied Kano never listens. I referenced people leaving. I'm sure the new people arriving will carry it for awhile. But if they STOP listening, then many people will leave. As happened to another popular game Jades was nice enough to point out this isn't. To be fair I never said Kano stopped listening. I appreciate the work they do and the grey hair they accumulate. And consider me spanked for attempting to support a fellow player, :p :D