[ZS] Loyalty Item Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Aardvark, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Aardvark

Aardvark Orycteropus Afer

The update to Loyalty Items announced in last week's TGIF is now live! A new selection of Loyalty Items is now available in each of the Tiers, that's 18 total from Bronze all the way to Alexandrite. Visit the Loyalty Items section of your UN page to see what's available. :)

Since it's been a while since a new set was swapped in, and to help establish a more logical progression, most of the previously available collection has also received some minor buffs to their stats. In the future we will simply make new items available more regularly and not adjust the strengths of previously released equipment.

List of adjusted Loyalty Items, Attack/Defense

Wrist Rocket: 213/203 (previously 207/197)
    Shoulder Shooter: 203/213 (previously 197/207)
    Artillery Jeep: 227/227 (previously 216/216)

Drill Gloves: 231/221 (previously 225/215)
    Subterranean Suit: 221/231 (previously 215/225)
    Auger Truck: 245/245 (previously 234/234)

Arc Cannon: 252/236 (previously 246/230)
    Mirror Suit: 236/252 (previously 230/246)
    Thunder Truck: 263/263 (previously 252/252)

Sleeve Cannon: 270/254 (previously 264/248)
    Combat Servosuit: 254/270 (previously 248/264)
    Mechrunner: 281/281 (previously 270/270)

Evelyn May Dively likes this.
  2. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

These stats do not encourage loyalty I wont buy UNs again this is the last straw these stats are useless.

Xextreem, Dale Barrie and AlterEgoT like this.
  3. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

kano people have paid 1000's into this game to be classed as loyal items, so why arent they more attack and def than the items u release nowadays, dont kill the game by bringing out a 1000 attack and 1000 def items out but 100 under what they can buy for UNs is really a "u aint loyal kick in the ass" to the people paying into the Kano company

4. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

sub-par imo, loyalty items should be top tier, just sayin...

Dale Barrie likes this.
  5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

IMO I don't see any loyalty to these items, you can get better items off a calender.

Justin the killer likes this.
  6. cooterbrown

Since it's been a while since a new set was swapped in, and to help establish a more logical progression, most of the previously available collection has also received some minor buffs to their stats. In the future we will simply make new items available more regularly and not adjust the strengths of previously released equipment.

I was just inquiring to what Kano's definition is of make new items available more regularly would be?
    Being that you have to spend money to get loyalty points I along with many others would like to see some loyalty items with better stats.
    They are not even close to being the best stats in game what is Kano's logic on that?

7. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

exactly if they made the items worthwhile it would be exciting atleast for a moment the crap they offer now is just not worth it .does little or nothing to my att/def stats

cooterbrown likes this.
  8. cooterbrown

Well Aardvark do you have any idea on how often you plan on making new items available more regularly???

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

There should be a new batch of Loyalty items coming out in the Fall. Considering that before this we never updated our stock I'd say that's pretty regular. ;)

10. Aardvark

Aardvark Orycteropus Afer

Yep! We currently have a tentative Loyalty Items release schedule of a set every 6 months, so you should see a new selection come out in October. :)

11. PeteVH

PeteVH New Member

Since you refuse to give the loyalty items even decent strength, why not make it possible to use your points for refilling Stamina and Energy?

12. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Would make more sense if you did both. This makes yesterday's $$ less loyal than tomorrow's $$
    It doesn't take much time to adjust an item and it doesn't hurt Kano in any way.

13. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Its the model the choice from the have something like "we dont do pay to win model" so you can not really pay to win with items. Thats why the have not change stats dramatist high! And to be fair you do not pay them to win the game right? If you do then its the biggest mistake you ever do in virtual gaming even if you like the game.

14. Loyalty items updated last April, perhaps its time to update them again, nothing loyal about them now.....

15. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

hehe saw a survey today on them :) Nicely done Wanda.

Wanda van den Hoogen likes this.
  16. Yes great hope we will get better loyalty items :cool:

AlterEgoT likes this.
  17. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

I remember back in the day when the loyalty items were the best you could get, guess I was hoping for something to at least rival the limited quantity items.