loyalty/character/legendary items update regularly.

Discussion in 'Ideas not being Considered' started by Eraser, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You all don't get it... Kano likes to hear us whimper! Ever thought that's why they haven't commented on this thread recently? So we can all b*tch some more! :p

2. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Probs just rubbing their hands and thinking suckerssssssssss!

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

sometimes calling them out works wonders and others they just think....yeah, whatever, youll wait hahaha

4. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

And just think..... This is one of the idea's to be implemented! Wonder how much longer it will take them & how many more excuses we will get! LOL :p

5. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Im waiting for new characters at begining of 2015 year like you promised

kevinmalo likes this.
  6. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

I know this might take some time in the devs department but maybe keep the crates the way they are at the moment with the different tiers but make them like the old crates were so we could choose if we wanted to buy att, def or evened crates. just a thought, don't kill me for it... :p

7. Demonik1

I suggested that right after they changed the crates to how they are now..... You see where that went

S E T H likes this.
  8. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

AGREED!!!! And if you notice with the ones they put out now it's always the item(s) with high attack or defense that will sell out faster!

You would think they would get a clue! LOL

9. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

This is true, though your talking about the sale items, limited time and limited quantity but yes i do understand what you're saying. Personally, i try to buy whole sets but i know of some people that buy 50 or more of the strongest attack or defence items. While on this subject, KANO should reconsider the amount of limited quantity, change the amount to 1500 or 2000 perhaps? Just a thought. What's your guys and gals opinions on that?

10. Demonik1

HEY KANONITES....whats up with this, for real? we're just going on and on about this for so long that its changed to a diff theme lol