Lower levels need to stop complaining

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jailbait, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Alliances are for people who can't take care of themselves.

The faction I'm in on MySpace AND Facebook--no alliances no enemies.

Then I can do whatever I want, kill whoever I want.

I"m not reading all the drama in this thread, as most of it's bullshit and nobody can "prove" anything...so I am staying out of that.

However, Jailbait...glad to see someone post something like this. Although I'm level 200 on Facebook so I know what it's like on there....I didn't remember that for awhile since on MySpace I'm level 1082 ;)

I'm one of those "bullies" that has nothing better to do than spend money on a free game and apparently I suck because of it in most peoples eyes.

I'm glad to see someone who is not over level 1000 saying this. Kudos. Cause I got listed about 8 times in a row on FB and I was still smashing these idiots 100 levels higher than me for listing and punching me like they were gonna do something. People don't know how to build good fighting accounts. All attack...is not a fighter...that's a hit and hide sissy.

Have a good weekend and happy hunting.

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Checklist for deletion:
    • "KANO Spam Crew" (me, Das, Towel, AS, etc) - YES (now)
      • K.S.C. derailed the thread - NO
    • MOJO's stream of ranting vitriol - YES
    • someone defending MOJO - YES
      • someone doing so with poor etiquette/grammar/etc - NO
    • someone posting that this thread ought to be deleted - YES
    • someone recommending posts in this thread should be deleted - ???

And there are probably many more UNofficial ones (official, such as "violating forum rules", are not included in my list).
    DISCLAIMER - this post was intended solely for entertainment purposes and is not serious.

3. im the beast

im the beast Member

jailbait good to see someone standing up to pog and her peps,there fun to play with.i just wanted to say im one of those all att accounts for the most part and im no hit and hide person hell i beat players who r 600 level above me and let them hit rigth back and i find it funny knowing there getting shit exp while im getting great lol.

Fights
    Fights Won: 110,599 Fights Lost: 99,890

hell im the first and only players to be in 200k figths. and i love it lol.

but jailbait back to pog and her pepes im going to tell u now u need to booby there whole faction and always be ready to feed booby traps, most of the nom faction r very slow and u can reset on them very easy. pog and mama r the faster ones out that group but both and be feed boobys very easily well mama the hardest but can be done.for ur level feeding boobys r going to be ur best def but im sure they still do what they always do and kill well ur offline. y they cant do it in ur face or my face is beyond me then they want to get on these forums and say how big and bad they r. but we know the truth dont we. anyways hope this helps u some jailbait

4. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

hash yeah i was one of your first facebook squad :) you may have squadded me before the name change so im not sure but we had a few good conversations and im the same way people on my fight list hate not being able to beat me and decide to list me **bg hooligan* among many others lmao

5. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

beast back when i was still in the 200s i would mess with some level 600s take my deaths like a man too but it was fun getting them riled up. also id be broke as hell if i boobied everytime somebody decided they wanted to list me lmao i take the list and move on heal right away get back to my business. If they decide to chain me ill let it go for about 3 lists before i start actually booby trapping them because any more then that is plain annoying but yeah their little faction has someone around level 600 that loses to me both ways lol

6. I don't claim to be psychic, but that can only be the YMCA failure.

He stops me clearing my fightlist cos he must have his entire ambush allocation stacked on me, it is fun when he feeds me xp though.. MUCH better xp than when i actually get to beat him.

7. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

Yeah many people ambush me to living hell but i just give them 40 and tell them to stop countering, their decision could result in attacking for xp, or straight death.

• yeah we did kinda derail it

once again the powers of the KFSC have derailed a thread

was going great to

but somehow it always happens

8. How long is a single grain of Hundreds and Thousands ?

How many times does pog have to be proven wrong before she finally realises that her supersticions of all the "game ruining alts" are nothing but a figment of her imagination?

Why is a Moustache called a Moustache, when following facial logic it should surely be called a Mouthbrow?

How many threads have this KFSC not managed to successfully derail?

How many random questions am i going to have to come up with before you all get my point?

9. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Why? I was bored. Was that your excuse?

In my defense, I was not the one who derailed this thread. I simply jumped on the bandwagon.
    And am continuing to do so.

I don't know.

She will never realize.

Because "mouthbrow" shortens to "brow". 'Stache is SO much cooler!

THE CAEK IS A LIE

42?

10. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

42 is the answer to all questions and the universe

11. im the beast

im the beast Member

just hunt like hell and ur have the cash trust me it nothing to get 20bill in a few min these days especially if ur on at the rigth time, so i can feed boobys and put boobys on everyone who list u or at least try. i war with the same people u war and have been since the beginning of this game, just giving u a heads up booby them,u can feed them boobys traps there die many times to kill u once trust me.anyways look me up and ill help when i can, i wont squad though b/c ur on the list to much lol.

12. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

Yeah that pimpdaddy list, and that willow list were both close in time so i know what you mean by that. But like you said the reason you wont squad is because of how often im up on the list lol now imagine if i were to booby everyone that had a problem with me lmao.

13. Ace

Ace Member

Welcome to the hated realm lol

I noticed I'm spending several billions just on BTs.

14. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

yeah so far today i think i was up 9 times lmao i remember one time i stacked boobys against pog just to have her die more often than me i spent about 14 billion on stacking which at that time was all my money

15. malific

malific Member

Luke´s right. I just spent about 80 billions listing just for fun and a lot of different people got profit from that. It´s all about being online at the right times.
    Also as a tip, boobies tend to get cheaper after a couple successful listings over your head. Of course 2 billion a trap isn´t that affordable at your level, but you can also lie dead for a while if you´re getting chained.

16. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

i dont tend to lie dead i tend to fight back lmao