[KanoPlay] Loot Box

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

you need to make all 3 loot boxes available in 24 hours a day, would make it easier! plz make adjustments thanks...

1. 14 hours on my end
    2. 1 day an 14 hours
    3. 2 days an 14 hours
    yea something seems to be off here badly, cause i do my everytime it is availble! this needs to be Fixed!!

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You only get one new quest per calendar day. The next "day" starts at Midnight (00:00) Pacific which is currently UTC-8. Not sure what needs to be fixed.

Barnacle and mi7ch like this.
  3. Justin the killer

well let me go ahead an tell ya something okay. First of all u didnt tell us on how many days it will take for each one to come out so that is why i am bringing this up in this thread of mine...so yeaaa why wasnt me or whoever else addressed about this aka new event??

4. Justin the killer

Daily Quests are designed to give you additional tasks to do with a sweet reward at the end! You’ll get three quests (of a maximum of three at a time) to do and these are randomly selected from a few categories. You can be sending Gifts, doing Adventures, or even partaking in some light PvP. i found this in the other Thread an it does not State No Time Frame what so ever only 3 maxinum per day so yea so Cougghhh!! now answer this one!!

you can't proof me wrong since i clearly am calling this one out!!
    Have A Great Day!

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Fair enough. We should have some better in game help to describe the parameters of the feature. Thanks for the feedback Justin.

6. Justin the killer

well i didnt mean to sound like an ass but i had no choice but to bring that out. cause i really dont like being told different then what i see an what i been paying attention too here lately, an this time i been watching closely lol

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We do specify that when you complete a Quest you get one the next day (Pacific time). Nowhere do we state that you get three every day, rather if you have the space you will get one a day until your maximum allotment of three is full.

8. Justin the killer

Why Not 3 all in 1 day? cause that would make better sense in my opinion? so that the timer can stay the same. Dontcha Agree??

Edit: An Plus i am almost too the point at not even doing them at all, cause it is not heping my stats out one bit in my inventory cause i feel like it is not increasing my attack an defense in Total like it should be, feels like this is only for the new players who join in. Just My Opinion as always lol

9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

The item stats will increase the stats overall but it is going to be a slow increase. In PC the only ones that might not are the ships since some of the drops obtained are weaker overall then the swell rider in base or crafted up.

That would be something to look into for possibly putting a light bracket to where once a player reaches a certain lvl drops that are overall weaker adding both attack and def together then what can be crafted are phased out of the pool of awards a player can obtain.

Drop:
    [​IMG]

craftable:
    base-
    [​IMG]

Legendary -
    [​IMG]

Not entirely sure how many are weaker but have seen a couple that are either below or close enough to the point that they should be considered below.

10. Justin the killer

well i notice this on other apps too when i am doing the Looting outta of the boxes only thing i am getting the most are Common's an that are weak as hell an i even did a few upgrades an i still have yet got any good drops or even a decent reward. The Only Good Rewards i do generally get are Ships an The Lottery an sometimes Coins an maybe 10 favor points which i kinda find not fair, an what i mean by not fair is that we spend 15 FPS an we only get like 10 outta of the whole deal which to me it should be more then that at least 20-25 the most an that is it..other then that the other weapons like most players get i rarely get it! That is just my honest opinion!

Edit: what would be nice too see if they can make a huge adjustment an put out if we spend 15FPS we should have like Rare, Legendary an Epic Items outta of them an keep the common outta of it if u are upgrading..Just my Suggestion :)