Leveling by cheating.

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Reefer, Jan 22, 2015.

?

Should leveling by cheating be allowed?

1. Yes

23.5%
  2. No

76.5%
  3. Don't Care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Reefer

Reefer Active Member

I have a question, why are certain players allowed to cheat by having a alternate account keep attacking and losing? There's quite a few players on Kong that do this and if you mention that it is cheating they threaten to report you for nonsense. I could point them out but I am sure you can figure out who is doing it.

Kano Moderator 2 and Kirsten like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

If I were u I would send a ticket to support that is what I do

George Burd likes this.
  3. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

Most certainly shouldn't be allowed. Afterall it's against kanos rules to use alts but for some reason people get allowances even after 100 reports. Maybe it would be easier for kano to catch them out if we did the job for them in getting the cheats ips and they pay us in fps lol

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Damn I would do it for free , Seth

George Burd likes this.
  5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

we do have a large cheating problem for how small the community is,

6. George Burd

unfortunately if a person can convince his kid or friend to make a legit account then give access to them, there is no stopping this behavior

7. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

what george said. cheating is allowed. more power to them. if you don't spend thousands of dollars, you're the one that gets hammered on. like with name changes and other important things like that.

8. George Burd

I didnt say it is allowed, its just hard to prove cheating if you have 2 live people and one plays the account, kano doesnt have the time to play a real character and watch, what goes on, they look at numbers after the fact

9. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

This seems PATHETIC. It ruins the whole idea of winning a fight against other players. Now I know why some guys have hundreds of thousands of fight wins... Shame on them!

Kirsten and S E T H like this.
  10. George Burd

whats really fun is when you find the player that wins 5k attacks leveling with "partner" then the "partner" loses 5k attacking back

Chasity likes this.
  11. The Navigator

Well... I haven't yet found the losing alts. Probably because they are too low a level.

12. George Burd

play pc on facebook? I can point some out

The Navigator likes this.
  13. The Navigator

Thanks but no thanks: I play MW on Kong.

14. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

puhleez. this has been going on for years. what do you think is going to stop it now?

15. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

You do have a point, however, some people have hundreds of thousands fight wins/losses because they have played the game for years and use leveling partners. Leveling by cheating is a no, no in my books but if you have a legit leveling partner, nothing wrong with that all and it also helps boost those fight wins to get achievements. :) Some people level by eating loads of bosses, others level by way of leveling partner with equal or similar strengths.

16. Kirsten

Not sure how leveling with a partner is even considered fighting. Just sayin

17. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

because you have to click attack, which makes it a fight. simple to understand.

Justin Cartier and foxysiren like this.
  18. Kirsten

Click attack , then click heal,in an agreement with someone = lame

19. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

in your opinion. no matter how you look at it, it's still a fight. some level by bosses others level by leveling partner. comes down to personal opinion. if they use bosses to level, does that make the bosses lame?

foxysiren likes this.
  20. The Navigator

Well you can't make an agreement with a boss, now can you? :rolleyes: