[ZS] Leap Year Calendar

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Whether it is possible to put the counter of time till the end of a calendar?

2. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

NICE. Keep the calenders coming. The Cupid one, was awesome. 3 times, in one day. ;)

[TF] L1LOne
    Level 1304 Butcher
    Joined 602 days ago

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  3. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

can definitely use the rewards with the new hired squad ;)

4. + 1 to this idea :)

5. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

And where a calendar?

6. AnnT

AnnT New Member

Deltan forgot to say if it's supposed to be online noon his local time, or noon GMT. Since it's no where this morning, I'm guessing they mean noon February 28th, PST...which is GMT-8. (or UTC-8)

It would be good for KANO to include that information in the future. :) (hint hint)

7. jon french

jon french Member

Look Deltans' first post

You see where it says Starting Feb 28th @ 12.00PM PST......it thank that may be a subtle clue!

8. AnnT

AnnT New Member

most ppl read the text of the post. not the images. and i'm thinking that PST was added..I dont' remember seeing that originally. but...since there are so many people who can't see the images (phones, firewals that turn them off from various places (like schools)) might be nice to reiterate is in the txt. But it's a start.

at any rate...it's supposed to be up and running very soon.

9. Jessica

Jessica Member

Less than 45 mins til its supposed to start and its not even listed yet in game and no new info on the forum. Why do I get the feeling they will be late in bringing this out and it will just be ignored when we don't get 48 hours heh

10. jeremie

jeremie New Member

Kano Turbofist, 144/128, gear or weapon? Is there a way I can know?

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Ye of little faith! Slight delay in getting the minigame out before it starts but it is now up and it will run for 48 hours.

The Kano Turbofist is a weapon.

12. About the calendar....

Kano has mixed the Xp that we receive from normal rockets and challanges....with the Xp from this "special calendar"?
    It's started from less than 1 hour and i already get

You are now helping Jill. You earned 1 XP. Start your own Leap Year Calendar!

Can Kano fix this problem?Thanks....
    and as i seen...kano left just one empty spot for the key....reloading each 20 minutes....it's just stressfull...

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Luca check out this post re: Challenge Helper XP
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthre...er-Update-May-24th-Challenge-Helper-Bonus-Fix

14. thanks for the reply Smack

15. Eraser

Eraser Member

okay, I feel lazy for not bringing up this issue on the last 2 day callender. I guess thats what i get for procrastinating and expecting other people to make complaints...

The help XP... Why do I feel like NOT helping anyone on thier callender?

The xp for the 2 day callender is cut in half, while i dont mind that, I have noticed that They count twards my daily 50 regular rocket/carnival/deathdeal helps...

So basically, by helping somone on thier callender. Im screwing myself out of .5 percent of my level, that I could have gotten by using my help on a regular challenge....

Can we do one of two things... Either bump xp up to full 1 percent, or seperate the help xp to an unlimited amount like the monthly callender help?

is this thing on? can anybody hear me?

16. RIBBET

RIBBET New Member

I checked out the thread you posted for luca and this is what i saw smack idk

17. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Touche! Given these shortened calendars can be completed up to 3 times within a 48hour time period they are also subject to a helper XP reduction.

Nice catch though. That thread was created well before we ever dreamed of running 48 hour calendars.

18. Eraser

Eraser Member

I dont mind if we get an unlimited amount of helps for the 2 day callender... but at least make them worth the same amount of XP as a rocket launcher they are counted against the amount of chalenges we can get xp for.

Cant complain about getting the same amount of XP easier, but Less total xp?

only makes sense to NOT help on them... so why is that in the game?

19. Bad ass name

Bad ass name New Member

Quick someone is taking our photo, stick your hands in your pockets!;)

What is Eric Fearless holding behind door fifteen, some kind of marmot?

20. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

@Bad ass name-

1. We live in Canada, yes Victoria is the warmest climate in Canada (similar to Seattle) but can be very windy and that day it was. Plus we had to take a bunch of shots until we got the perfect image that you see in game :)

2. I am holding Olive our office dog, she is black so hard to make out good eye though!

3. Also thanks for blasting me out on the ZS live chat something to the effect "opened door #15 quickly how do I close", after reading that I actually went to go open up door 15 and had a good laugh so thanks for that.