[ZS] Leaderboard rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Evelyn May Dively, Aug 16, 2015.

1. O.k i have a great idea , how about Kano rewarding players with UN for achieving #1 #2 or #3 on leader boards ,since its a big accomplishment & it would encourage more activity ,let us know what you think!

2. Joseph Crain

Joseph Crain New Member

Great idea, even though they would not have to worry about rewarding me :)

Evelyn May Dively likes this.
  3. Richard Peters

Richard Peters New Member

I like the idea, except for the fact that there is still the vault leaderboard. If awarded UN, depending on how much, might encourage even more people to hoard than they do now.

funnyman likes this.
  4. have faith Joe :)

5. but there are so many leader board spots there gonna be something for everyone, the Vault is just one of the harder ones to achieve

funnyman likes this.
  6. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

That would be too easy to manipulate say I had 5quad i could go to the top get my UN then put all my money into cash wait a week deposit it and get UN again or the top 2 in fight kills go back in forth every week etc....too many ways to cheat that system

7. domino

domino Member

i have a better idea-KANO DELETE ACC with over 10001 defense

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  8. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

awful idea domino -and would love some rewards for top 3 nice suggestion eve

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Couldn't care less

10. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The problem is that the Leaderbord is in forever change and every day will be harder and harder to achieve it for the big majority of the players while the same few could manipulate it and get it every time.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

don't bother, he has no clue what is talking about....

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No from me. I don't play Zombies, but when was the last time the top 3 players actually changed? In LCN, it has been months with no changes, if not longer, even with the leveling machine that is raids.

13. Vic

Vic Active Member

yes, i think this is a ridiculous idea. do you really think that players will play more often in an effort to get a few extra skill points for being in the top 3 of any given category, particularly those that are unattainable? this will just be a "gift" to those already in the top 3 that don't need it.

14. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

no thanks.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. greatM

greatM Active Member

There are already achievements rewards for many of the ranks why reward a second time?
    If a player is going for the top 3 spots getting there should be reward enough.

16. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

except for max bounty/max collect

That particular one is so rigged it's not even funny and that max caught changes too often. ROFL

Otherwise it'd be neat for folks to get some sort of a little somethin' somethin' :p

17. AlterEgoT

she's right. I never thought I'd see the first page of a leaderboard but I hit one.

Ya never know ;)

18. AlterEgoT

OOo good point.

Yeah any cash ones would have to be no.

19. AlterEgoT

sure. then delete any account with over 1200 ambushes, and any account with over 10001 attack, and shoot while we are at it let's delete anyone that' has hit an achievement....oh and don't forget the ones that post in the forum and....

I certainly hope there was sarcasm involved. I know there was in my reply.

20. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

no from me.