[LCN] Update Beginning Jan 9 - War and Hitlist Costs

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

We will be updating how hitlist costs are affected when at War. Whats happening is during a War a player can be repeatedly hitlisted at their base cost which drives up their multiplier and overall hitlist cost. During a war hitlists at the base cost should not drive up the overall cost. Starting at the beginning of next season (Jan 9th) this will be adjusted and continuous base hitlists will not increase the target's overall cost.

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Nice update. Finally players can't use the War System any more to make their hits extremely high to non-war players.

3. WHELER

WHELER Banned

i like that idea.. EVIL SMURF lvl 200 something had a bounty of around 156 notrillion untill the meltdown the otherday reset it... i think it's crazy & unfare how high syn war players bounties are jumping most are in the trillions of dollars,lol

4. DMQ

DMQ Member

Well thats me out of war mode then.. Was fun and all that whilst it lasted, kept ppl off my back with a higher price so i could concentrate on war mode.. I take it you only listened to ppl who were not in war mode and took only there opinions in view.. I guess they did not complain about the war mode bounty's they collected ? No I thought not ! Back to basic click click click then

5. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Why don't you go in war mode? Then you can hitlist him for how much, a few billions? It's unfair he gets hitlisted in war mode over and over again and his bounty not going up for non war players. The bounty should go higher, no matter where the hitlist comes from.

@Eric That's the most stupid decision ever made for low level players that have the gust to go in war mode. If a low level player has a high bounty, that means he's already being listed over and over again. Don't make it easy now for non war players to also go listing them over and over again.