[LCN] October 4th Update - New Stockpile

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

An update was released to Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra today changing how inventory is bought and sold via the Stockpile. This is partially in response to players being confused as to how the purchase or sale of items affects the strength of your Mob while in battle. I will highlight a couple of the major features of the new inventory system.

Sorting
    Sort your inventory on either Attack or Defense in ascending or descending order.
    [​IMG]

Filtering
    Filter your inventory based on Items you Own and also on Inventory Types (limiteds, gifts etc...)
    [​IMG]

Mob Strength
    When you hover over either the Buy or Sell/Remove buttons you will see how this transaction will affect your Mob.
    [​IMG]
    In the example above 'Attack Use' and 'Defense Use' show how many of this item are currently in use by my Mob (1 of 1). The 'Before' shows your current Mob strength whereas the 'After' shows your max Mob strength after the purchase/removal of items.

Original System
    Do you fear change or need some time to adjust to the new system? If so you are in luck cause the ability to use the legacy inventory system still exists by clicking 'ORIGINAL SYSTEM' from the Stockpile submenu. This will allow access your inventory the way it was before this change.

We appreciate your feedback so please leave any questions or comments regarding this change in this thread.

2. If you remove a loyalty item, do you get the loyalty points back?

Also, there is no classification for my Big Momma Pan, Uncle Mo Saw, Ninja Assassin Shurikens etc. Where should these go?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  3. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

good question, but i dont think so as these are just like removing a limited item where u dont get anything back

4. I ask because it looks like this:

Carboncutter.jpg

I guess that would be the purchase button, not a trade-off button...

5. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah when i saw that i figured it was the purchase button, but u never know...

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You do not get your loyalty points back when you remove a Loyalty Item, this is the same as if you remove a Limited item.

The Big Momma Pan, Uncle Mo Saw and Ninja Assassin Shurikens are all weapons so you will find these items there.

7. What I meant was that they are not Regular Items, Limited Items, Drop Items or Gifts. They still show up when I do not filter, though.